Sponsored by Enterprise Knowledge and Concept Searching.
Join Concept Searching and Enterprise Knowledge, LLC for an in-depth look at text analytics in SharePoint or Office 365.
Everyone wants to jump on the big data and text analytics bandwagon. But, there are challenges mining unstructured and semi-structured data. Organizations make over 80% decisions using these data assets, and if you aren’t analyzing them, you may be making uninformed decisions.
Our co-host is Joe Hilger, Principal at Enterprise Knowledge, LLC. Joe is an expert at text analytics and will share best practices and provide a strategy to leverage your content and capture the knowledge assets you need to reduce risk and improve business performance.
What you will take away:
- Explore why text analytics – or analysis of unstructured and semi-structured content – does not fit the definition of big data and why a different approach is needed
- Understand the challenges surrounding text analytics and why success is hard to achieve
- What are the steps that need to be taken to reduce the effort, time, and storage required for text analytics
- Using Concept Searching technologies, see how the data can identify specific concepts as well as descriptors, and cleanse the data to eliminate obsolete content
- Ensure compliance during the text analytics process through automatic declaration of records that have never been declared, as well as identification of confidential/data privacy information that should be excluded from the text analytics process
- See why a 360 degree view of content from diverse applications and repositories, including blogs, wikis, and Twitter can deliver more accurate and finite results
- Learn why, and see how, a text analytics approach can be rapidly implemented and changed to accommodate new or different parameters
- Hear real-life client case studies from Enterprise Knowledge and Concept Searching
Join us and find out how you can start using text analytics to make better decisions.
To download the presentation, please click here.