SharePoint, Office 365, OneDrive for Business Integrated Information Governance Solutions in Conjunction with Avanade and FEDSBUG
Concept Searching, currently the only vendor providing natively integrated enterprise wide information governance solutions for SharePoint on-premises, Office 365, and OneDrive for Business co-hosted this webinar with Avanade.
Mack Sigman, FEDSPUG (Federal and DoD SharePoint Users Group) Chairman is the guest speaker. FEDSPUG is a community for the Federal Government civilian agencies and commercial companies, military users and contractors that hold monthly meetings to discuss and collaborate on SharePoint best practices and evolving technologies. In addition, Mr. Sigman is Service Line Lead – Mid Atlantic Region Collaboration Services for Avanade Inc. Avanade helps customers realize results in a digital world through business technology solutions and managed services that combine insight, innovation and expertise focused on Microsoft technologies. He provides his expertise and best practices on how to implement technology solutions that achieve business benefits.
The webinar explores the business issues and challenges as organizations are beginning to adopt cloud and hybrid solutions. The webinar illustrates native integration with SharePoint on-premises, Office 365, and OneDrive for Business. It examines how search, content management, data privacy, records management, migration, eDiscovery, litigation support, FOIA, collaboration, social tagging, and text analytics can be seamlessly integrated with an overall content management strategy. In addition, this informative webinar discusses implementation and maintenance strategies to achieve optimal results.
- Business challenges of integrating SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive for Business
- Costs associated with mismanagement of content, both internal and external
- Overview of semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy technologies
- Technology challenges of integrating SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive for Business
- Native design of software components
- Demo of integration with all three environments
- Integration best practices, methodology, and approach
- The role of IT, business, and third party resources
- Achieving information governance incrementally
To access the presentation, please click here.