Metadata Matters: Focusing on Your Challenges 2015 Metadata survey highlights with Carla Mulley, VP Marketing at Concept Searching
The Results Are In and Tallied – Results from the Concept Searching 2015 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey – Find Out What Your Peer Organizations are Doing and Planning
We asked you how you were using SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive for Business. And you told us. Join us for this highly informative webinar to find out what your peer organizations are working on and what they plan for the future. Some of the answers will surprise you! The webinar focuses not only on what SharePoint and Office 365 organizations are doing, but what Microsoft is doing well and where the shortfalls are. Definitely food for thought if you are using or planning projects in SharePoint, Office 365, or both.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- What your colleagues are focusing on, their challenges, and how they are using SharePoint, Office 365, Delve, Yammer, SharePoint 2016 On-line, and OneDrive for Business.
- Learn what enterprise search engines they are using and what they plan to use.
- What are the lingering cloud concerns by applications?
- Have metadata on your mind? If you don’t, you should. Find out who is still using manual tagging.
- Discover how organizations, just like yours, apply policy across on-premise, hybrid, or cloud environments.
- Are you behind or ahead of your peer organizations?
- Learn how these organizations rank their key applications and what their immediate application priorities are
- Join the discussion on the benefits and lapses in the Microsoft strategy
- Thinking of deploying Office 365? See who has made the jump and find out why.
- Struggling with records management, security, migration, search, eDiscovery? You may not be alone.
We will be answering all of these questions and more. Hope you can join us!
Audience: SharePoint Architects and Administrators, Office 365 and One Drive for Business Administrators, and Compliance, Legal, Security, and Information Governance Professionals
To access the PowerPoint presentation, please click here.