Top Blogs of 2017 Voice Views of IT and Knowledge Professionals
Concept Searching has compiled the list of its most read blogs in 2017. Readership of Smart Content Discussions has grown significantly over the past seven years, and attracts IT and business professionals from a variety of industries.
Smart Content Discussions covers all aspects of managing unstructured content through the generation of business-critical metadata, to improve any application or business process that requires its use. Other topics pertinent to IT and business are also discussed, often generating lively discussion.
Many of the archived blogs are frequently accessed. The 2017 blogs most read and commented on include the following:
- Search and You Will Find – Maybe
- Would You Travel to Timbuktu Without a Map? Highly Doubtful
- The Most Dangerous Phrase is “We’ve always done it this way”
- Findability or Usability?
- Enterprise Content Management Systems – Sort of Like Rabbits
- What Exactly Are You Collaborating On? Is It Safe?
- Migrating to a New Website? What’s the Best Day?
- How Much is Your Share Value? It Just Went Down if You Had a Cyberattack
- Digital Waste or Patient Care?
- Can Big Data and Text Analytics Be Friends? No, I Don’t Think So