Kodak Webinar: Steps to Take to Avoid Information Governance Nightmares
CIOs have spent sleepless nights worrying about sensitive information breaches, losing patient records or not complying with government privacy laws, that can often result in litigation and substantial fines to their companies. Of major concern to these executives is the ever increasing explosion of unmanaged paper and digital content across the organization.
Join Kodak’s Document Imaging team and Concept Searching for the first Webinar in a series entitled “Solving Governance and Compliance Issues Mitigates Risk and Improves Search.”
Our experts will provide a 5 Step Framework that addresses the challenges and establishes a straightforward plan to help enterprises manage both paper and electronic content in an intelligent, proactive and compliant manner, reducing cost and mitigating risk while improving productivity.
What you will take away from this session:
• An introduction to the subject, including risks and opportunities with governance and compliance
• How solving the governance issues automatically solves the search and retrieval issues present within any enterprise
• Best practices in deploying a solution set to intelligently manage both paper and electronic content for compliance
• An introduction to an end to end solution combining Kodak products, Concept Searching technologies, and SharePoint to offer a governance solution
• Real life examples of how the tools are being used within organizations today
Presenter: Rod Hughes, Director, Global Alliances, Kodak
Presenter: Donald Miller, VP Sales, Concept Searching
Special Offer!! Qualified attendees get a 30 minute evaluation session with Concept Searching and Kodak to discuss top enterprise risks and opportunities