You Spoke – We Listened – Achieving a New Level of Search Optimization with Google Search Appliance
Learn how the combination of Google Search Appliance and conceptClassifier improves search outcomes right out of the box. Our industry recognized technology, still unique in the market, provides the Google Search Appliance index with automatically generated semantic metadata, based on our core compound term processing technology, that generates multi-term metadata that represents concepts.
How does conceptClassifier improve Google Search Appliance results?
- Automatically generates metadata keywords and phrases that represent a concept.
- Effectively handles cyclical loops and redundant pages that dilute the relevancy of higher quality pages.
- Retrieves highly relevant content even if the results do not contain the search string.
- Improves dynamic navigation through the use of semantic metadata.
- Enhances result biasing as the results will automatically include related keywords and concepts.
- Taxonomies are easily tuned and managed by Subject Matter Experts, providing unique features not available in any other taxonomy product.
If you are using Google Search Appliance or evaluating search options, this webinar will provide highly useful information to understand how conceptClassifier improves search results in any search environment.
Audience: Architects and Administrators, Search Professionals Technical and Business