Leverage your investment in SharePoint and solve your search, records management, migration, and data protection challenges all with one set of technologies. Looking at social networking? Find out how you can add control to chaos. Thinking about Office 365? What should you consider when managing and protecting content in the cloud?
Whether you are using SharePoint 2007, 2010, or thinking about 2013, Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ provides the roadmap for success. Make your SharePoint investment last, and be prepared for whatever the future brings, whether it is in the cloud, on-premise, or a combination.
What you will take away:
• What is the Smart Content Framework™ and hear real-life examples of how organizations of all sizes and industries are using it.
• Explore Office 365 considerations and the impact on managing unstructured content in the cloud.
• What to consider when migrating to SharePoint or upgrading your current SharePoint environment.
• Deliver a powerful search solution by adding automatic concept extraction from content to the search index.
• Learn how to leverage the Term Store and streamline governance and records management, protect your organization from data breaches, and build your enterprise metadata framework rapidly and cost effectively.
• Take the Term Store to the next level through auto-classification and powerful taxonomy tools to manage, test, and validate the term sets.
• Maximize SharePoint content types and add workflow processes to improve your business processes.
• Tackle the problem of unknown confidential and privacy content assets lurking in your content, and understand why this is a growing concern with cloud applications and social networking.
Business process owners responsible for search, collaboration, cloud, records management, or compliance. SharePoint administrators and architects.
Don Miller, Vice President of Sales at Concept Searching, has over 20 years’ experience in knowledge management. He is a frequent speaker on records management, and information architecture problems and solutions. Don has been a guest speaker at Taxonomy Boot Camp, Management Electronic Records and numerous SharePoint events about information organization, search, and records management.