Concept Searching supports the right to privacy, including the rights of individuals to control the dissemination and use of personal data that describes them, their personal choices, or life experiences. Concept Searching is committed to protecting Personal Data of the users of our Website. Concept Searching supports domestic and international laws, and regulations that seek to protect the privacy rights of such individuals.
“Personal Data” means any information about an identifiable individual. It includes, without limitation, information relating to identity, gender, address, telephone number, email address and date of birth.
This Policy statement outlines our principles with respect to Personal Data collected, processed and used via our Website (the “Website”).
Operator of the Website
The website is owned and operated by Concept Searching, Inc, 1765 Greensboro Station Place, Suite 900, McLean, VA 22102, USA (“Concept Searching”). From a data privacy perspective, this means that Concept Searching is data controller.
Personal Data you provide to us, and the purpose of our collection, processing, and use of your Personal Data
All Personal Data you provide to us is processed fairly and lawfully.
When visiting our Website, there is always an option not to provide Personal Data. You may, however, voluntarily provide to us Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Creation of a customer account that enables you to download Concept Searching assets, products, or other information
- Responding to your inquiry and/or providing access to specific information as requested by you
- Registration to Concept Searching events
- Distribution and marketing purposes
For the purposes mentioned above, we collect the following Personal Data about you:
- Full name
- Company name
- Company location
- Job title
- Telephone number
- Email address
Depending on context, we may also collect additional Personal Data to successfully provide services or process requests.
We collect information about you using “cookies” and similar technologies, such as “tracking pixels”.
Concept Searching uses Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to help diagnose problems and to administer the Concept Searching Website. When you visit our Website, we recognize only your domain name and not your email address. We will see your email address only if you fill out a form or send us an email message.
Transfer of your Personal Data to Concept Searching Group Companies and service providers.
We may transfer your Personal Data to our Concept Searching branded affiliates globally (“Concept Searching Group Companies”), if and to the extent this is necessary for answering or otherwise complying with your requests.
Concept Searching may engage service providers that act on behalf and under the instructions of Concept Searching. These service providers, for example, IT service providers that support the Concept Searching IT infrastructure, may have access to your Personal Data. Concept Searching will require such service providers to adopt adequate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the processing of Personal Data only as instructed by Concept Searching and for no other purposes.
Our Concept Searching group of companies and/or the service providers may be in countries that do not provide for an adequate level of data protection as established by the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. Where required under applicable law, Concept Searching will implement appropriate measures to secure the data transfers in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect.
- All the Personal Data you provide to us is stored in a secure computing environment, protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorized access.
- We control access so that only people who need to access the Personal Data can access it. All staff of Concept Searching are given security training and are required to adhere to a comprehensive set of security policies, procedures, and standards related to their jobs.
- When you use secure areas of the Website, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with 256-bit encryption. This means that all the information sent between your computer and our secure computer environment is encrypted or scrambled so that no one can read it in transit. Secure areas of the Website have a time-out feature. If you leave your secure session inactive for some time, it will time out to prevent unauthorized access.
Reporting a Security Vulnerability
Concept Searching reviews all reports of security vulnerabilities affecting Concept Searching products and services.
To report a vulnerability in one of our products or solutions, please contact Customer Support with details of the vulnerability.
To report a vulnerability in one of our corporate websites, please submit details of the vulnerability using our Online Contact Form.
Information or other rights regarding your Personal Data
You may request from Concept Searching access to, correction of, blocking of and/or deletion of your Personal Data in line with applicable data protection law. Please direct any such request and any other questions you may have regarding these Privacy Principles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Concept Searching