Sales Development Representative
WHO WE ARE:
Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for data security and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, recently acquired Concept Searching, a global leader in semantic metadata generation, auto-classification and taxonomy management software. The intelligent, metadata-enabled solutions improve search, records management, identification and protection of sensitive data, content optimization, migration, text mining, and eDiscovery. The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S. (Ohio), the UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, India, Singapore and Russia (St. Petersburg). The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve.
As a result of this acquisition we are looking for a Sales Development Representative (Concept Searching EMEA). Please respond in English only.
As a Sales Development Representative (Concept Searching EMEA), you will be responsible for making outbound sales calls to identify and qualify prospects for our field sales team specifically covering Concept Searching solutions across the EMEA region.
The Sales Development Representative will spend most of their time on the phone initiating outbound prospecting calls for the purpose of creating interest and qualifying potential opportunities. Once qualified, the Sales Development Representative will pass the opportunity to a field representative to continue the sales cycle. You must be confident to comfortably converse in a high level of English.
If you want to take the next step in your sales career and establish a track record of driving extraordinary revenue results with big name accounts, using a product that solves real-world problems with a strong, documentable ROI, then we want to hear from you.
- Making 50-60 calls per day with 1.5 hours of talk time.
- Attaining weekly opportunity creation goals.
- Identifying and qualifying potential enterprise prospects with complex scenarios and various use cases, using company sales process methodologies.
- Accurately determining customer requirements and clearly articulating features and benefits that provide relevant value.
- Detailed usage of CRM (SFDC) to accurately categorize disposition of leads and target contacts.
- Using all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of targeted account lists.
- Fluent in English (excellent verbal and written communication skills).
- Experienced. Relevant sales experience will be a plus.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of goals in a sales environment.
- Amazing salesperson. You are constantly looking for ways to improve your methodology and strive for excellence in every interaction.
- Excellent communication. You know what to say and, more importantly, how to say it.
- Missionary. Unafraid of picking up the phone. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Netwrix’s mission.
- Go-getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. Nothing will stand in your way.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience with SFDC CRM system is a plus.
- Office in a modern business center right next to the Staraya Derevnya, St Petersburg subway station.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation; competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Upbeat working environment.
- Challenging projects and variety of tasks.
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress code.
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage and travel insurance).
- Fitness compensation and company-paid sports activities (football, volleyball).
- Free corporate English classes.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Opportunity to travel for professional conferences and trainings (including foreign countries).
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Awesome corporate events.
- Lounge zone with kicker and ping-pong.
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, cookies and fruit).
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org