No announcement available or all announcement expired.
Concept Searching has a vacancy for an Inside Sales and Partner Development Representative, who will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads across the United States and Canada.
This position is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of the market leading provider of metadata generation and auto-classification solutions on the Microsoft platform, which also holds a Microsoft Gold Application Development competency. Concept Searching already has some of Microsoft’s largest clients as its own clients, and is looking to aggressively expand its footprint, leveraging its success to date.
The candidate will be working remotely and ideally will be located in the Eastern or Central North America time zones, although any location across the North American continent will be considered for the right candidate. Given the remote nature of the role, it might also suit a candidate looking to fulfill the role on a part-time or job-sharing basis – again, Concept Searching is willing to consider this for the right candidate.
Key Activities Will Include
- Follow up on webinars, trade shows, and existing leads and prospects, to qualify and re-qualify opportunities
- Building and executing targeted outreach campaigns and creating necessary collateral – emails, scripts, target sector decision maker lists – in collaboration with sales and marketing teams, and the rest of the organization
- Identify, recruit, and support a number of regional partners, to expand the organization’s coverage
- Identify key accounts and decision makers within target customer categories, to begin the sales process
- Collaborate with the sales team, to determine appropriate sales approaches to penetrate all targeted accounts
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the sales team, where appropriate
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of leads and prospects, and regularly update the organization’s sales automation software, Salesforce.com
- Ensure follow-up, by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Understand customer imperatives, and communicate the strategic value Concept Searching solutions bring to their businesses
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibitions, and other events
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls, and convert them into sales leads for the sales team
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate positioning
- Key vertical focus includes Government, Defense, Financial Services Publishing, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Mining, Utilities
- Geographic territory is Continental US and Canada
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of calling into enterprise accounts, and creating opportunities with enterprise-class software. Ideally, you will have worked for Microsoft or a Microsoft ISV in the past, and are accustomed to engaging at executive level and developing mutual trust with your prospects. You will be able to clearly articulate business value and how it integrates with existing information architecture and technical infrastructure. Finally, you will have had experience working with channel partners, can converse at C-level and understand partner needs and can translate them into win-win revenue generating relationships.
- College degree in marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Three to five years of work experience in sales or inside sales capacity
- Experience working with channel partners
- Experience of working in the Microsoft ecosystem, specifically with solutions integrated with SharePoint and SharePoint Online would be an advantage
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences, including VP and C-level executives in both IT and business functions
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals, while maintaining established sales quotas
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including listening
- Self-motivated, and disciplined with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Be highly organized and persistent in managing opportunity pipelines
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibitions
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience with enterprise search, classification, content management, records management, and/or knowledge management applications is a strong plus
- Experience in the development of marketing material or in public relations activities is a plus
- Previous sales methodology training and CRM experience a must
Location and Compensation
This position requires the candidate to work remotely and will involve occasional travel in US and Canada. Concept Searching will consider a part-time or job-sharing role.
Competitive compensation package, including base and commissions in relation to experience.
Submit your CV