EMEA Sales Engineer
Concept Searching, a Netwrix company, created what was originally intended as an enterprise search solution, and its unique technology makes it a recognized leader in metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Clients have deployed the intelligent metadata enabled solutions to improve search, records management, identification and protection of privacy data, migration, compliance, collaboration, content optimization, eDiscovery, FOIA, mergers and acquisitions, search and information transparency, and text mining and analytics.
We are now looking for an experienced sales engineer who will help drive sales of our solution across EMEA. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. This position is primarily responsible for providing pre-sales support to the sales team. The position is also responsible for organizing, planning, directing, and coordinating all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement, certain post-sales product implementation activities, and ongoing support for prospective customers, by performing the following duties. The role is for a self-motivated, proactive individual who thrives on a fast pace operating environment.
- Contribute to sales team effort, to ensure timely and successful closing of sales to potential customers by delivering technical presentations, demonstrations, and webinars, assisting with technical questions, developing prototypes, supporting proof of concept and software evaluation efforts, developing training tools. This includes both remote and on-site activities.
- Become the main point of contact for clients’ technical issues, participates in live deployment and troubleshooting sessions.
- Work in conjunction with sales, development, technical support and product management. The pre-sales engineer is the technical bridge between sales representatives and their prospect customers.
- Take ownership of the prime technical relationship with prospect customers, to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to customers, both on-site and online, and via email, telephone, and social networking.
- Configure, manage, and maintain the computer equipment and software required for product demonstrations.
- Specific experience in the content services industry.
- Oral communication – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Presentation – has excellent technical presentation skills, both remote and face-to-face.
- Customer service – manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Business acumen – understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals
- Problem solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical skills – assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and self-development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Integrity – treats people with respect; keeps commitments; works with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
Required experience of:
- Windows Server Operating System
- Component/feature configuration
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- App pool configuration
- Basic System Troubleshooting
- Simple networking issues
Desirable experience would include exposure to:
- Cloud administration (AWS/Azure server setup)
- Microsoft SQL Server (basic configuration and queries)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org