Groundbreaking and Game-changing Enterprise Search Webinar
Date: Wednesday, March 8th 2017
Time: 11:30am-12:15pm EST
Join Concept Searching and partner C/D/H for this thought-provoking webinar on what intelligent enterprise search should be.
Our solution is unique in the marketplace, and overcomes the limitations of other enterprise search engines. It was originally deployed as an enterprise search solution for engineers and support staff.
This webinar will focus on how one unified view of all unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data assets, including 2D and 3D images, can be integrated into the search interface, with previewers and navigational aids.
Both business and technical professionals will benefit from this session:
- Understand how the technology works, and how it can be set up with a platform and search engine of choice
- See how search returns results, and provides visual and navigational aids for all information retrieved
- Watch how to select an image based on color, size, or shape
- Learn how any business or artificial intelligence applications can benefit from the multi-term metadata created
- Find out why the search framework provides a responsive user interface for any tablet, PC or mobile device
If you have a question you would like addressed during the webinar, please submit it when you register.
All registrants will receive links to the webinar recording and presentation.
Steve Smith – Consultant at C/D/H
Steve Mann – Vice President of Sales at Concept Searching