What You Don’t Know May Hurt You – Achieving Insight and Knowledge Discovery
Date: Tuesday, November 14th 2017
Time: 11:30am-12:15pm EST
Think you are too busy and solutions too expensive? Take another look at how text analytics and mining can boost your bottom line, through insight and knowledge discovery. The technique is simple and the results will probably surprise you.
Stay one step ahead of the competition and find out what’s really in your content. Using an open connector framework, information can be pushed or accessed via diverse devices. The technologies are sophisticated, robust, rapidly deployed, and require minimal training. This is a not-to-miss webinar.
Guest speaker Russ Stalters, information management strategist and former BP executive, will explore real-life knowledge discovery scenarios, and discuss the significant returns on investment achieved.
What you will take away:
- Understand how concept-based searching is enabled
- Realize why end user tagging can be eliminated
- See how easy it is to export information to business or artificial intelligence applications for additional manipulation
- Discover how content alignment can be achieved, by finding additional information that normally would not be found
- Find out how to perform content optimization and eliminate noise, to define a highly-targeted data set
- Learn how to set up workflows for dynamic information, alerting changes in content
If you have a question you would like addressed during the webinar, please submit it when you register.
All registrants will receive links to the webinar recording and presentation.
Russ Stalters – Information Management Strategist at Clear Path Solutions
Carla Mulley – Vice President of Marketing at Concept Searching