Is Content Analytics a Game Changer? Well, Yes and No
In an AIIM survey, ‘Using Analytics – automating processes and extracting knowledge,’ 276 decision makers weighed in on content analytics.
Here’s what they said. My comments in brackets. Sorry, I can’t keep quiet.
- 27 percent see content analytics as essential now. 59 percent see it as essential within the next 5 years. [What on earth are they waiting for?]
- 58 percent admit they are ‘poor’ at using auto-classification. [How can you be ‘poor’ at something that takes place automatically?]
- 39 percent are challenged by poor insight into their business operations.
- 43 percent are addressing challenges related to duplication of content creation. [Fixable now.]
- 64 percent see content analytics as a way to improve productivity and remove manual steps. [Huh? I don’t see the connection.]
- 62 percent see content analytics as a way of providing business insight. [Spot on.]
All these are fixable now. With the right infrastructure products [like ours – hint, hint] all of the above can be addressed. The output can be exported to the software of choice, including artificial intelligence products.
Try it, you won’t be sorry. Seriously, touch base and ask us for a demo. It will be well worth the 20 minutes you spend. Please go ahead and. In
Our webinars also address the topics explored in our blogs. Access all our webinar recordings and presentation slides at any time, from our website, in the Recorded Webinars area, via the Resources tab.