Seeking entrepreneurial North American Regional Directors to join the market leading metadata generation, auto-classification and taxonomy/term store management vendor in the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem
Concept Searching is the market leading metadata generation, auto classification and taxonomy management solution for all versions of SharePoint, Office 365 and heterogeneous environments. The Company has grown year on year from inception in 2003 and is the first choice solution for enterprises deploying auto-classification and managed metadata solutions and now proudly boasts some of the largest SharePoint clients in the world. Clients deploy the technology platforms to improve search, records management, data privacy, migration, text analytics, and enterprise social networking. A Microsoft managed partner since 2008 Concept Searching is one of only 11 Microsoft search partners invited into the Business Critical SharePoint program.
Concept Searching has created an environment with strong brand awareness both with Microsoft Corporate, the field and with enterprise class accounts, solid marketing, collaborative tools and an extensive CRM system that drives significant lead generation. Highly profitable and well managed with almost no staff attrition we are seeking individuals that want to be a part of the next phase of the company’s growth and are able to create, build manage and grow sustainable territory revenue growth. In return successful applicants will receive a very competitive package that also includes an uncapped commission structure that rewards success with some of the highest commissions in the industry.
You are likely to possess the following attributes:
• You have worked for Microsoft or a Microsoft ISV or integrator
• You have worked with the Microsoft field force delivering value to joint clients
• You have actively worked in the SharePoint space selling platforms enhancing SharePoint
• You have worked extensively with Fortune 1000 companies and can demonstrate a track record of consistent overachievement of sales targets
• You may have worked for another search or classification vendor
• You will have a proven track record selling into one or more of the following market sectors Energy, Professional Services, Defense & Intelligence, Public sector, Financial Services, Manufacturing
• You have the aptitude, desire and proven success in creating, building and growing territory revenue
• You have at least 10 years’ experience
• You will reside in or close to one of the following business hubs:
o New York City
o Portland / Seattle
o Washington DC
If you would like to discuss the opportunity please submit your resume to Sales Director Position.