Seeking entrepreneurial North American Channel Manager to join the market leading metadata generation, auto-classification and taxonomy/term store management vendor in the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem
Concept Searching is the market leading metadata generation, auto classification and taxonomy management solution for all versions of SharePoint, Office 365 and heterogeneous environments. The company has grown year on year from inception in 2003 and is the first choice solution for enterprises deploying auto-classification and managed metadata solutions and now proudly boasts some of the largest SharePoint clients in the world. Clients deploy the technology platforms to improve search, records management, data privacy, migration, text analytics, and enterprise social networking. A Microsoft managed partner since 2008 Concept Searching is one of only 11 Microsoft search partners invited into the Business Critical SharePoint program.
Concept Searching has created an environment with strong brand awareness both with Microsoft Corporate, the field and with enterprise class accounts, solid marketing, collaborative tools and an extensive CRM system that drives significant lead generation. Highly profitable and well managed with almost no staff attrition we are seeking individuals that want to be a part of the next phase of the company’s growth and are able to build long term relationships and drive sustainable revenue through both Microsoft and the Microsoft Partner channel. In return successful applicants will receive a very competitive package that also includes an uncapped commission structure that is geared to reward success in line with the top end in the industry.
You are likely to possess the following attributes:
• You are an experienced channel manager have ideally worked for a Microsoft managed ISV
• You have demonstrated a track record of on-boarding new partner, partner training and building pipeline through the channel
• You have demonstrated success in building and driving an indirect channel model
• You have demonstrated the ability to develop the Microsoft field force as a channel for pipeline opportunities
• You have worked with the Microsoft field force delivering value to joint clients
• You have actively worked in the SharePoint space selling platforms enhancing SharePoint
• You may have worked for another search or classification vendor
• You will have a proven track record of developing channel partners that sell into one or more of the following market sectors Energy, Professional Services, Defense & Intelligence, Public sector, Financial Services
• You have the experience and the discipline to work remotely
• You have at least 7 years’ experience
• Location is not important but US East Coast or Central region is preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to North American Channel Manager