Concept Searching Speaking at KMWorld
Hear from Concept Searching, its Partners and its Clients how the Award Winning Smart Content Framework™ is deployed by Leading Organizations, including the US Air Force, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the US Army, NASA, and Perkins+Will
Concept Searching will be speaking at the KMWorld 2012 Knowledge Sharing and Learning event, to be held on October 17th-19th, at the Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel, and will be in booth 201/203 to demonstrate its award winning technology.
Concept Searching will be sponsoring, exhibiting and presenting at the event, and offers the only platform independent statistical metadata generation and classification technologies that use concept extraction and compound term processing, proven over the past 10 years to add intelligence to content, resulting in improved access to unstructured information.
Lt Col David Sanchez, USAF, Deputy PM, USAF Pilot Physician Program, will be a keynote speaker on Wednesday, October 17th, on Aligning Corporate Information Governance and Content, and will explore how a governance plan is necessary for delivering relevant content to users in an effective way, while protecting the enterprise from legal, regulatory, and noncompliance issues. Lt Col Sanchez will illustrate the challenges of information governance as the US Air Force begins the process of migrating from multiple knowledge and information management systems to a single Knowledge Management platform with over 72,000 site collections.
Lt Col Sanchez will also present on Friday, October 19th, on Building Effective Knowledge Operations, when he will discuss how the US Air Force is leveraging Air Force Medical Service and Army Medical Command best practices to deploy Knowledge Operations across eleven Major Commands and 43 Functional Areas for a user population of over 700,000 members.
Several Concept Searching partners will be sharing their expertise during the event:
- From Project Performance Corporation, Zachary Wahl, Vice President of Strategic Solutions, will be moderating The Curious Lives of Full-Time Taxonomists session; Tatiana Baquero, Principal Knowledge Management Analyst, and Yanko Ivanov, Senior Knowledge Management Analyst, will be panel members of Enterprise Taxonomies in Action
- Joseph Busch, Founder and Principal, Taxonomy Strategies will be part of the Metadata Interoperability and Findability Workshop and also the Taxonomies and Ontologies session
- Juan Celaya, Owner, President and CEO of COMPU-DATA International, LLC, will be a panelist on SharePoint Tips and Tricks
- Tom Reamy, Chief Knowledge Architect of KAPS Group, will be part of the Text Analytics Workshop
- Michael Williams, Program Manager of InfoReliance, will be in the Enterprise Taxonomies in Action workshop
- Richard Harbridge, Senior SharePoint Architect/Evangelist, at Portal Solutions will be discussing Is Your SharePoint Healthy? What’s the Right Prescription?
- Shawn Shell, Principal Consultant, Consejo, Inc, will be Making Sense of Office365 and SharePoint Online
Clients, such as the Consumer Product Safety Commission, and the US Army Medical Command will also be illustrating the benefits of using Concept Searching technologies.
To read the press release, click here.