Fragomen, the world’s largest single practice law firm, has deployed Sysero KMS from UC Logic, a Concept Searching partner. Sysero KMS was developed using Concept Searching technologies and provides a powerful knowledge management solution to companies, such as legal firms, that place high value on content. Fragomen has completed a 3 month project to build a system to manage their knowledge assets, which includes the world’s most comprehensive and dynamic set of documents covering the intricacies of global immigration.
World’s Largest Single Practice Law Firm Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Clients using our products
- See Concept Searching in Action – MISO
- Strike To Improve Search with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Medical Treatment Facility at Eglin Air Force Base Protecting Confidential Information
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Deploys Concept Searching
- Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions White Paper Now Available
- Concept Searching Government & Intelligence Practice Grows in Excess of 500%
- Concept Searching Achieves Over 50 Percent Growth Rate for the Seventh Consecutive Year
- IDC, conceptClassifier, and SOLR
- Aeturnum SharePoint Conference Interview Now Available
- Advisor to Federal Government Selects conceptClassifier
- Talisman Energy, Inc. Deploying conceptClassifier
- Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal Powered by Concept Searching
Recent Blog Posts
- Fitting a Square Peg into a Round Hole
- Is the Door Open or Shut for Portals?
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Which way to SharePoint 2013?
- Open Roads, Open Future, Open Source
- Is text analytics like playing in the sandbox?
- Tweet Me This Batman
- Can the Caged Bird Sing?
- Opening a Pandora’s Box – Collaboration, Social, and Litigation
- Bribery, Corruption, & Espionage – just another daily responsibility
- Poor Data Quality – Do you measure it?
- Be careful who you sue – your Facebook page can and will be held against you.
- Concept Searching and PPC Webinar on Maximizing Productivity and Innovation with Collabo...