The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (DHSS) has selected Concept Searching’s taxonomyManager and conceptClassifier to build out taxonomies, tag, and classify content underpinning a portal for Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER). The purpose of this portal is to improve health outcomes by developing and disseminating evidence-based information to patients, clinicians, and other decision-makers. The Lewin Group, a Concept Searching Partner will deploy the technologies. The solution will be able to respond to their expressed needs about which interventions are most effective for which patients under specific circumstances.
US Department of Health & Human Services Selects conceptClassifier
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint to Provide the Metadata Framework for Asset Management Firm
- Just Published: Concept Searching Technology White Paper
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and OneDrive
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Pharmaceutical Company Stops Content Pain with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier AFTER LAST ENTRY
Recent Blog Posts
- Microsoft’s Interesting Migration Approach
- What is Microsoft’s Search Strategy? Are they as confused as I am?
- Big Brother really is watching you! Office 365 Delve
- To Delve or not to Delve? The jury’s still out.
- Microsoft’s Sense of Humor?
- AIIM SharePoint White Paper Sponsored by Concept Searching Now Available
- eMail or Yammer? The battle of the Titans. Who’s going to win?
- Concept Searching 2015 Survey Shows Information Governance Rising to Top of Corporate Priorities
- Information Security Identified in Concept Searching Survey as Biggest Challenge Facing Organizations
- Building a Formal IA practice