The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (DHSS) has selected Concept Searching’s taxonomyManager and conceptClassifier to build out taxonomies, tag, and classify content underpinning a portal for Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER). The purpose of this portal is to improve health outcomes by developing and disseminating evidence-based information to patients, clinicians, and other decision-makers. The Lewin Group, a Concept Searching Partner will deploy the technologies. The solution will be able to respond to their expressed needs about which interventions are most effective for which patients under specific circumstances.
US Department of Health & Human Services Selects conceptClassifier
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions