The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (DHSS) has selected Concept Searching’s taxonomyManager and conceptClassifier to build out taxonomies, tag, and classify content underpinning a portal for Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER). The purpose of this portal is to improve health outcomes by developing and disseminating evidence-based information to patients, clinicians, and other decision-makers. The Lewin Group, a Concept Searching Partner will deploy the technologies. The solution will be able to respond to their expressed needs about which interventions are most effective for which patients under specific circumstances.
US Department of Health & Human Services Selects conceptClassifier
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!