The US Army Operational Test Command (USAOTC) has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to be implemented within its SharePoint 2007 internal portal. The USAOTC plans, conducts, and reports operational tests, assessments, and experiments in order to provide essential information for the acquisition and fielding of war fighting systems is implementing the technology to organize and structure its content and perform auto-classification to the structure in the process applying metadata that can be filtered upon by the Microsoft Search engine improving search and retrieval.
US Army Operational Test Command Portal
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!