The Southern Union Company, one of the leading diversified natural gas companies in the United States with one of the nation’s largest natural gas pipeline systems has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint and Concept Searching’s contentTypeUpdater technology to power their intranet. conceptClassifier for SharePoint will be deployed by Neudesic, a Concept Searching partner, to automatically apply conceptual metadata to content housed in file shares and SharePoint as well as provide taxonomy management capability surfacing rich conceptual metadata to the company’s FAST Enterprise search platform significantly improving findability.
Tag Archives | Southern Union Company
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- KMWorld Trend Setting Product
- Auto-classification – sure, I get it! Congrats you are one of the few.
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Concept Searching Announces Support for OneDrive for Business
- AIIM Information Governance Survey – Co-sponsored by Concept Searching Now Availab...
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- SharePoint and Office 365 Metadata Survey Published
- Concept Searching Seeking North American Channel Manager
- Concept Searching Seeking Experienced Inside Sales Representatives
- Seeking Entrepreneurial North American Regional Directors
Recent Blog Posts
- HIPAA – Hey we’re not health care, who cares?
- Using the cloud? What are the chances of a data breach?
- The mind of a hacker
- “Pasword1” – You have more security issues than you thought!
- Visual Information Governance – Not so fast
- SharePoint Problems? Whose problem is it?
- Poor Records Management: Do not put ‘Love you’ in a business email – E...
- Information Risk – Serious Business
- Registration Now Open for Concept Searching’s ‘SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive ...
- Data Breach or Exposure – It’s all up to you!
- Dark Content and the Search for Gold
- Knowledge Management – What goes around comes around