Concept Searching is pleased to announce that a highly respected research firm has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptTaxonomyWorkflow to improve information access on their SharePoint 2010 intranet. As a research firm, access to relevant information is a mandatory requirement to maintain the quality of their research.
West Point Underwriters, an underwriting company supporting agents and brokers writing both mobile home and home insurance policies has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptTaxonomyWorkflow as the metadata framework on their SharePoint 2010 /2013 farm to provide a better internal search service and manage certain types of content underpinning their governance requirements. Phase two will be the external facing deployment allowing their agents and brokers to search for relevant content through their SharePoint portal in a secure manner.
Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), a US Government Agency, has selected conceptClassifier for Office 365 and conceptClassifier for OneDrive for Business as their platform of choice. Systems integrator, CACI will assist PBGC by using the technology to intelligently migrate off of file shares, on-premise SharePoint, and Plumtree portal legacy systems to a full Office 365/OneDrive for Business platform.
The US Strategic Command (STRATCOM) is in the process of deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint. Initially the platform will be used to deliver secure collaboration, sensitive information removal, identification of records to meet objectives aligned to the Command’s mission and goals.
Concept Searching is pleased to announce that UCare, has deployed conceptClassifier for SharePoint in a SharePoint 2013 environment and has immediately seen an improvement in search results. UCare is an independent, nonprofit health plan providing health coverage and services to more than 400,000 members in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. UCare serves more people from diverse cultures and more people with disabilities enrolled in Medical Assistance than any other health plan in Minnesota.
Concept Searching is pleased to announce that Protiviti has successfully deployed conceptClassifier for SharePoint. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm composed of experts specializing in risk, advisory and transaction services. We help solve problems in finance and transactions, operations, technology, litigation, governance, risk, and compliance. Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms serve clients through a network of more than 70 locations in over 20 countries. Our more than 3,500 professionals provide a host of consulting and internal audit solutions to over 40 percent of FORTUNE 1000® and FORTUNE Global 500® companies.
Concept Searching is pleased to announce the acquisition of the Bundeswehr, as a new client of Concept Searching. The Bundeswehr is the unified armed forces of the Federal Republic of Germany. The Concept Searching product platforms are already in use at various US federal, military, and public sector organizations, including the US Air Force and the US Army. Our partner, CGI, formerly Logica, is Concept Searching’s partner and was instrumental in presenting Concept Searching technologies as the optimal solution to meet their objectives.
Concept Searching is pleased to welcomeXL Group, a $45b insurance and re-insurance company as a new client. XL Group has selected Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint to support its intranet. XL Group joins Concept Searching’s growing Financial Services sector clients.
The US Air Force 711th Human Performance Wing, Human Factors Center of Excellence has chosen to deploy the Concept Searching Technology Platform in support of its research mission into human factors associated with non lethal weapons. The Concept Searching Technology Platform was selected because of our conceptSearch product, an integral component of the platform, which is a high performance, and highly granular search engine. The platform will be installed on a Cray super computer and will index, tag and classify content from multiple sources providing a scalable and effective research platform from which to mine content and make informed decisions.
Achieving Intelligent Search and Classification in SharePoint
Concept Searching is pleased to announce the availability of a new case study, on the implementation of conceptClassifier for SharePoint at the Medical Council of Canada.
The Medical Council of Canada (MCC) strives to achieve the highest level of medical care for Canadians through excellence in evaluation of physicians. It assesses over 11,000 medical students and graduates each year through its examinations. Its exams are offered in both official languages in sites across Canada, and in the case of its Evaluating Examination in over 500 locations in 80 countries. The MCC wanted a solution to improve search to support its business users, leveraging its SharePoint 2010 environment.
Bruce Smith, the Information and Privacy Manager during the project, stated, “The improvements to search results were noticeable immediately after implementing conceptClassifier for SharePoint.” The MCC case study can be found on the Concept Searching website here.
Join our team
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and One...
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
Recent Blog Posts
- Well, there you have it – IDC’s 10 predictions for emerging technologies in 2015
- What if someone’s life depended on a portal you developed?
- Oh, you mean government has to follow the law? What was I thinking???
- I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me.
- Who is responsible for this mess? eDiscovery at its worst.
- Sometimes you just have to shake your head. A couple of the many problems of search.
- End User Considerations in Search – Really We Need to Think About Them?
- Should search vendors go back to the basics? Or is it too late?
- You say potato, I say potahto. Eliminating the metadata predicament.
- Auto-classification – Not sure why this is a hard concept to understand?
- Metadata Matters: Oh, I thought she was such a nice girl!
- Will predictive analytics become the hero in eDiscovery?