Concept Searching welcomes Bradley Arant Boult Cummings (BABC) as a new client. Bradley Arant Boutl Cumming will be deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint to assist with the clean up, tagging, classifying, and migration of content. Headquartered in Birmingham Alabama, BABC was founded in 1871 and is one of the largest law firms operating in the South East US. The company has many terabytes of data on file shares and is looking to clean that up and migrate certain content to SharePoint. This is a phase one will be expanding the solution to writing back metadata into SharePoint.
Bain Capital one of the world’s leading private, alternative asset management firms, with approximately $80 billion in assets under management has chosen conceptClassifier for SharePoint to provide the metadata framework for its Intranet to improve search.
Read all about it! We’ve just published a white paper, written by our CTO, John Challis, that explains our industry unique compound term processing. The white paper explores the capabilities of the Concept Searching technology platforms, the options organizations may consider, and to illustrate the business benefits of the overarching enterprise metadata framework that can be achieved through the deployment of Concept Searching’s compound term processing technologies in combination with SharePoint On premise, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business simultaneously.
This is a must read if you are considering an enterprise technology framework that improves search, records management, security, migration, eDiscovery, litigation support, FOIA, collaboration, social tagging, and text analytics. Use the same technology in an on-premise, hybrid, or cloud environment.
Concept Searching is pleased to announce that a highly respected research firm has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptTaxonomyWorkflow to improve information access on their SharePoint 2010 intranet. As a research firm, access to relevant information is a mandatory requirement to maintain the quality of their research.
West Point Underwriters, an underwriting company supporting agents and brokers writing both mobile home and home insurance policies has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptTaxonomyWorkflow as the metadata framework on their SharePoint 2010 /2013 farm to provide a better internal search service and manage certain types of content underpinning their governance requirements. Phase two will be the external facing deployment allowing their agents and brokers to search for relevant content through their SharePoint portal in a secure manner.
Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), a US Government Agency, has selected conceptClassifier for Office 365 and conceptClassifier for OneDrive for Business as their platform of choice. Systems integrator, CACI will assist PBGC by using the technology to intelligently migrate off of file shares, on-premise SharePoint, and Plumtree portal legacy systems to a full Office 365/OneDrive for Business platform.
The US Strategic Command (STRATCOM) is in the process of deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint. Initially the platform will be used to deliver secure collaboration, sensitive information removal, identification of records to meet objectives aligned to the Command’s mission and goals.
Concept Searching, along with its partner C/D/H will be deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptTaxonomyWorkflow at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals. Mallinckrodt develops a robust portfolio of analgesics to address pain, therapies to treat patients suffering from a variety of devastating and difficult to treat brain, autoimmune and inflammatory illnesses and is one of the top 10 U.S. generic pharmaceutical companies. They will be using the products to migrate content and provide the metadata framework for their Global Affairs intranet portal.
Concept Searching is pleased to announce that UCare, has deployed conceptClassifier for SharePoint in a SharePoint 2013 environment and has immediately seen an improvement in search results. UCare is an independent, nonprofit health plan providing health coverage and services to more than 400,000 members in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. UCare serves more people from diverse cultures and more people with disabilities enrolled in Medical Assistance than any other health plan in Minnesota.
Concept Searching is pleased to announce that Protiviti has successfully deployed conceptClassifier for SharePoint. Protiviti is a global business consulting and internal audit firm composed of experts specializing in risk, advisory and transaction services. We help solve problems in finance and transactions, operations, technology, litigation, governance, risk, and compliance. Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms serve clients through a network of more than 70 locations in over 20 countries. Our more than 3,500 professionals provide a host of consulting and internal audit solutions to over 40 percent of FORTUNE 1000® and FORTUNE Global 500® companies.
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join our team
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint to Provide the Metadata Framework for Asset Management Firm
- Just Published: Concept Searching Technology White Paper
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and OneDrive
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Pharmaceutical Company Stops Content Pain with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier AFTER LAST ENTRY
Recent Blog Posts
- 45 years and still going strong! Email isn’t going anywhere soon.
- Microsoft’s Interesting Migration Approach
- What is Microsoft’s Search Strategy? Are they as confused as I am?
- Big Brother really is watching you! Office 365 Delve
- To Delve or not to Delve? The jury’s still out.
- Microsoft’s Sense of Humor?
- AIIM SharePoint White Paper Sponsored by Concept Searching Now Available
- eMail or Yammer? The battle of the Titans. Who’s going to win?
- Concept Searching 2015 Survey Shows Information Governance Rising to Top of Corporate Priorities
- Information Security Identified in Concept Searching Survey as Biggest Challenge Facing Organizations