Concept Searching recently completed a survey of its clients as well as the broader marketplace. The survey focused on the use of intelligent metadata enabled solutions within enterprises from diverse industries and sizes. Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™, which is supported by automatic semantic metadata tagging, auto-classification, and taxonomy management technologies, can be readily extended to improve not only search, but also records management, data privacy, migration, and text analytics. The results of the survey indicated the number one priority is improving enterprise search.
Survey Results Indicate Enterprise Search is Still the Number One Priority
By Blog Master on February 19, 2013 in Archived News, Blog, News & Events, Press Releases, Press Releases 2013
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions