Concept Searching recently completed a survey of its clients as well as the broader marketplace. The survey focused on the use of intelligent metadata enabled solutions within enterprises from diverse industries and sizes. Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™, which is supported by automatic semantic metadata tagging, auto-classification, and taxonomy management technologies, can be readily extended to improve not only search, but also records management, data privacy, migration, and text analytics. The results of the survey indicated the number one priority is improving enterprise search.
Survey Results Indicate Enterprise Search is Still the Number One Priority
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- KMWorld Trend Setting Product
- Auto-classification – sure, I get it! Congrats you are one of the few.
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Concept Searching Announces Support for OneDrive for Business
- AIIM Information Governance Survey – Co-sponsored by Concept Searching Now Availab...
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- SharePoint and Office 365 Metadata Survey Published
- Concept Searching Seeking North American Channel Manager
- Concept Searching Seeking Experienced Inside Sales Representatives
- Seeking Entrepreneurial North American Regional Directors
Recent Blog Posts
- Hammer the Yammer
- HIPAA – Hey we’re not health care, who cares?
- Using the cloud? What are the chances of a data breach?
- The mind of a hacker
- “Pasword1” – You have more security issues than you thought!
- Visual Information Governance – Not so fast
- SharePoint Problems? Whose problem is it?
- Poor Records Management: Do not put ‘Love you’ in a business email – E...
- Information Risk – Serious Business
- Registration Now Open for Concept Searching’s ‘SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive ...
- Data Breach or Exposure – It’s all up to you!
- Dark Content and the Search for Gold