PointB has selected conceptClassifer for SharePoint and concept Searching’s enterprise class taxonomy manager to power its intranet. Point B, a management consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, specializes in strategic execution. The use and re-use of knowledge assets is critical to the business. In order to successfully collaborate across the company Point B recognized the importance and intrinsic value of automating the tagging and classification of content. Following an evaluation of appropriate technologies conceptClassifier was chosen for both its superior results over competitive products as well as its tight integration with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store. Point B joins a growing list of professional services firms that have deployed Concept Searching technologies.
Point B Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint to Provide the Metadata Framework for Asset Management Firm
- Just Published: Concept Searching Technology White Paper
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and OneDrive
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Pharmaceutical Company Stops Content Pain with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier AFTER LAST ENTRY
Recent Blog Posts
- 45 years and still going strong! Email isn’t going anywhere soon.
- Microsoft’s Interesting Migration Approach
- What is Microsoft’s Search Strategy? Are they as confused as I am?
- Big Brother really is watching you! Office 365 Delve
- To Delve or not to Delve? The jury’s still out.
- Microsoft’s Sense of Humor?
- AIIM SharePoint White Paper Sponsored by Concept Searching Now Available
- eMail or Yammer? The battle of the Titans. Who’s going to win?
- Concept Searching 2015 Survey Shows Information Governance Rising to Top of Corporate Priorities
- Information Security Identified in Concept Searching Survey as Biggest Challenge Facing Organizations