PointB has selected conceptClassifer for SharePoint and concept Searching’s enterprise class taxonomy manager to power its intranet. Point B, a management consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, specializes in strategic execution. The use and re-use of knowledge assets is critical to the business. In order to successfully collaborate across the company Point B recognized the importance and intrinsic value of automating the tagging and classification of content. Following an evaluation of appropriate technologies conceptClassifier was chosen for both its superior results over competitive products as well as its tight integration with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store. Point B joins a growing list of professional services firms that have deployed Concept Searching technologies.
Point B Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!