PointB has selected conceptClassifer for SharePoint and concept Searching’s enterprise class taxonomy manager to power its intranet. Point B, a management consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, specializes in strategic execution. The use and re-use of knowledge assets is critical to the business. In order to successfully collaborate across the company Point B recognized the importance and intrinsic value of automating the tagging and classification of content. Following an evaluation of appropriate technologies conceptClassifier was chosen for both its superior results over competitive products as well as its tight integration with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store. Point B joins a growing list of professional services firms that have deployed Concept Searching technologies.
Point B Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions