Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), recently acquired by Balfour Beatty plc, is one of the largest Architectural Engineering firms in the world. PB has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to provide semantic metadata generation, auto-classification and taxonomy management. The deployment will include implementation of SharePoint and FAST to initially some twelve thousand employees to support their internal Knowledge Portal. They will be using conceptClassifier for SharePoint to build out robust taxonomies, normalize vocabulary, manage those taxonomies, auto-classify and tag content with semantic metadata and make that metadata available within SharePoint for the FAST search engine.
Parsons Brinckerhoff Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!