Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), recently acquired by Balfour Beatty plc, is one of the largest Architectural Engineering firms in the world. PB has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to provide semantic metadata generation, auto-classification and taxonomy management. The deployment will include implementation of SharePoint and FAST to initially some twelve thousand employees to support their internal Knowledge Portal. They will be using conceptClassifier for SharePoint to build out robust taxonomies, normalize vocabulary, manage those taxonomies, auto-classify and tag content with semantic metadata and make that metadata available within SharePoint for the FAST search engine.
Parsons Brinckerhoff Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions