Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint has been selected by OppenheimerFunds, Inc. to underpin its enterprise roll out of SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. one of the nation’s largest and most respected asset management companies selected Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier forSharePoint and conceptTaxonomy Workflow over a number of competing products and will initially deploy the technologies in support of its legal department. A major factor in the decision was conceptClassifier’s native integration with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, its proven market deployments and the unique ability to use automatically generated metadata to drive policies in SharePoint 2010, key for any enterprise working within a highly regulated industry. For more information please see the Press Release.
OppenheimerFunds SharePoint & FAST
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint to Provide the Metadata Framework for Asset Management Firm
- Just Published: Concept Searching Technology White Paper
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and OneDrive
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Pharmaceutical Company Stops Content Pain with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier AFTER LAST ENTRY
Recent Blog Posts
- Microsoft’s Interesting Migration Approach
- What is Microsoft’s Search Strategy? Are they as confused as I am?
- Big Brother really is watching you! Office 365 Delve
- To Delve or not to Delve? The jury’s still out.
- Microsoft’s Sense of Humor?
- AIIM SharePoint White Paper Sponsored by Concept Searching Now Available
- eMail or Yammer? The battle of the Titans. Who’s going to win?
- Concept Searching 2015 Survey Shows Information Governance Rising to Top of Corporate Priorities
- Information Security Identified in Concept Searching Survey as Biggest Challenge Facing Organizations
- Building a Formal IA practice