Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint has been selected by OppenheimerFunds, Inc. to underpin its enterprise roll out of SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. one of the nation’s largest and most respected asset management companies selected Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier forSharePoint and conceptTaxonomy Workflow over a number of competing products and will initially deploy the technologies in support of its legal department. A major factor in the decision was conceptClassifier’s native integration with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, its proven market deployments and the unique ability to use automatically generated metadata to drive policies in SharePoint 2010, key for any enterprise working within a highly regulated industry. For more information please see the Press Release.
OppenheimerFunds SharePoint & FAST
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!