Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint has been selected by OppenheimerFunds, Inc. to underpin its enterprise roll out of SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. one of the nation’s largest and most respected asset management companies selected Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier forSharePoint and conceptTaxonomy Workflow over a number of competing products and will initially deploy the technologies in support of its legal department. A major factor in the decision was conceptClassifier’s native integration with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, its proven market deployments and the unique ability to use automatically generated metadata to drive policies in SharePoint 2010, key for any enterprise working within a highly regulated industry. For more information please see the Press Release.
OppenheimerFunds SharePoint & FAST
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions