The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has chosen conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically tag and classify content within its SharePoint 2010 portal. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is an independent U.S. federal agency charged with determining the probable cause of transportation accidents and promoting transportation safety. The NTSB will use conceptClassifier for SharePoint to tag content at source to improve information transparency as well as automatically identify sensitive information and documents of record. SharePoint Content Types will be automatically applied driving workflows and rights management resulting in effective records management and reducing the risk associated with sensitive information breaches.
NTSB Selects conceptClassifier
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Auto-classification – sure, I get it! Congrats you are one of the few.
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Concept Searching Announces Support for OneDrive for Business
- AIIM Information Governance Survey – Co-sponsored by Concept Searching Now Availab...
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- SharePoint and Office 365 Metadata Survey Published
- Concept Searching Seeking North American Channel Manager
- Concept Searching Seeking Experienced Inside Sales Representatives
- Seeking Entrepreneurial North American Regional Directors
- Concept Searching Selected as a Metalogix Technology Leader for Best of Breed Showcase
Recent Blog Posts
- Visual Information Governance – Not so fast
- SharePoint Problems? Whose problem is it?
- Poor Records Management: Do not put ‘Love you’ in a business email – E...
- Information Risk – Serious Business
- Registration Now Open for Concept Searching’s ‘SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive ...
- Data Breach or Exposure – It’s all up to you!
- Dark Content and the Search for Gold
- Knowledge Management – What goes around comes around
- Taxonomies in SharePoint – Boon or Bust?
- Auto-classification – where’s the confusion?
- Eliminate Manual Tagging – pie in the sky? I think not.
- Just the Facts – Auto-classification and Taxonomies