The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has chosen conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically tag and classify content within its SharePoint 2010 portal. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is an independent U.S. federal agency charged with determining the probable cause of transportation accidents and promoting transportation safety. The NTSB will use conceptClassifier for SharePoint to tag content at source to improve information transparency as well as automatically identify sensitive information and documents of record. SharePoint Content Types will be automatically applied driving workflows and rights management resulting in effective records management and reducing the risk associated with sensitive information breaches.
NTSB Selects conceptClassifier
Clients using our products
- See Concept Searching in Action – MISO
- Strike To Improve Search with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Medical Treatment Facility at Eglin Air Force Base Protecting Confidential Information
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Deploys Concept Searching
- Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions White Paper Now Available
- Concept Searching Government & Intelligence Practice Grows in Excess of 500%
- Concept Searching Achieves Over 50 Percent Growth Rate for the Seventh Consecutive Year
- IDC, conceptClassifier, and SOLR
- Aeturnum SharePoint Conference Interview Now Available
- Advisor to Federal Government Selects conceptClassifier
- Talisman Energy, Inc. Deploying conceptClassifier
- Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal Powered by Concept Searching
Recent Blog Posts
- Is the Door Open or Shut for Portals?
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Which way to SharePoint 2013?
- Open Roads, Open Future, Open Source
- Is text analytics like playing in the sandbox?
- Tweet Me This Batman
- Can the Caged Bird Sing?
- Opening a Pandora’s Box – Collaboration, Social, and Litigation
- Bribery, Corruption, & Espionage – just another daily responsibility
- Poor Data Quality – Do you measure it?
- Be careful who you sue – your Facebook page can and will be held against you.
- Concept Searching and PPC Webinar on Maximizing Productivity and Innovation with Collabo...
- Concept Searching and PPC Announce Details of the 2013 Expert Webinar Series