The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has chosen conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically tag and classify content within its SharePoint 2010 portal. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is an independent U.S. federal agency charged with determining the probable cause of transportation accidents and promoting transportation safety. The NTSB will use conceptClassifier for SharePoint to tag content at source to improve information transparency as well as automatically identify sensitive information and documents of record. SharePoint Content Types will be automatically applied driving workflows and rights management resulting in effective records management and reducing the risk associated with sensitive information breaches.
NTSB Selects conceptClassifier
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Social and Business – Who really cares who else likes this?
- Bye Bye SharePoint – You can’t say you weren’t warned!
- Really, you want to do text analytics? And get results?
- Text Analytics – OK Sherlock, what’s next?
- Social Media – Who really cares how many Tweets you get?
- Text Analytics and the Eureka Moment
- Using Text Analytics in SharePoint or Office 365
- Text Analytics – How to Get from Here to There
- If you have 10K Records, Your chance of a material data breach is 22% @ $145 per record
- How Much Dark Data is Out There? Do you care?
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...