The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has chosen conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically tag and classify content within its SharePoint 2010 portal. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is an independent U.S. federal agency charged with determining the probable cause of transportation accidents and promoting transportation safety. The NTSB will use conceptClassifier for SharePoint to tag content at source to improve information transparency as well as automatically identify sensitive information and documents of record. SharePoint Content Types will be automatically applied driving workflows and rights management resulting in effective records management and reducing the risk associated with sensitive information breaches.
NTSB Selects conceptClassifier
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions