The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has chosen conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically tag and classify content within its SharePoint 2010 portal. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is an independent U.S. federal agency charged with determining the probable cause of transportation accidents and promoting transportation safety. The NTSB will use conceptClassifier for SharePoint to tag content at source to improve information transparency as well as automatically identify sensitive information and documents of record. SharePoint Content Types will be automatically applied driving workflows and rights management resulting in effective records management and reducing the risk associated with sensitive information breaches.
NTSB Selects conceptClassifier
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!