H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute has selected ConceptClassifier to provide the framework for its patient portal. Concept Searching’s technology platform will assist the organization developing taxonomies, perform auto-classification and enable the organizations FAST Search implementation to filter on semantic metadata significantly improving both the search results and the end user experience.
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions