H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute has selected ConceptClassifier to provide the framework for its patient portal. Concept Searching’s technology platform will assist the organization developing taxonomies, perform auto-classification and enable the organizations FAST Search implementation to filter on semantic metadata significantly improving both the search results and the end user experience.
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!