LDiscovery, a Concept Searching client, is a leading service provider of digital forensics, electronic discovery, data recovery and preservation, network and regulatory compliance audits, and corporate investigations. LDiscovery has recently acquired two major law firms in the U.S. as clients who will be utilizing the Concept Searching technologies as part of the solution suite offered by LDiscovery.
LDiscovery Adds Concept Searching to Solution Suite
Clients using our products
- See Concept Searching in Action – MISO
- Strike To Improve Search with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Medical Treatment Facility at Eglin Air Force Base Protecting Confidential Information
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Deploys Concept Searching
- Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions White Paper Now Available
- Concept Searching Government & Intelligence Practice Grows in Excess of 500%
- Concept Searching Achieves Over 50 Percent Growth Rate for the Seventh Consecutive Year
- IDC, conceptClassifier, and SOLR
- Aeturnum SharePoint Conference Interview Now Available
- Advisor to Federal Government Selects conceptClassifier
- Talisman Energy, Inc. Deploying conceptClassifier
- Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal Powered by Concept Searching
Recent Blog Posts
- Fitting a Square Peg into a Round Hole
- Is the Door Open or Shut for Portals?
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Which way to SharePoint 2013?
- Open Roads, Open Future, Open Source
- Is text analytics like playing in the sandbox?
- Tweet Me This Batman
- Can the Caged Bird Sing?
- Opening a Pandora’s Box – Collaboration, Social, and Litigation
- Bribery, Corruption, & Espionage – just another daily responsibility
- Poor Data Quality – Do you measure it?
- Be careful who you sue – your Facebook page can and will be held against you.
- Concept Searching and PPC Webinar on Maximizing Productivity and Innovation with Collabo...