LDiscovery, a Concept Searching client, is a leading service provider of digital forensics, electronic discovery, data recovery and preservation, network and regulatory compliance audits, and corporate investigations. LDiscovery has recently acquired two major law firms in the U.S. as clients who will be utilizing the Concept Searching technologies as part of the solution suite offered by LDiscovery.
LDiscovery Adds Concept Searching to Solution Suite
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- KMWorld Trend Setting Product
- Auto-classification – sure, I get it! Congrats you are one of the few.
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Concept Searching Announces Support for OneDrive for Business
- AIIM Information Governance Survey – Co-sponsored by Concept Searching Now Availab...
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- SharePoint and Office 365 Metadata Survey Published
- Concept Searching Seeking North American Channel Manager
- Concept Searching Seeking Experienced Inside Sales Representatives
- Seeking Entrepreneurial North American Regional Directors
Recent Blog Posts
- I’m on Face Book and Twitter 10 hours per day – My opinion? My lips are sealed.
- Change Your Search to Find Webinar Registration Now Open
- Is the Australia Government Similar to Your Organization?
- Are Your Compliance Challenges Sinking the Boat?
- Hammer the Yammer
- HIPAA – Hey we’re not health care, who cares?
- Using the cloud? What are the chances of a data breach?
- The mind of a hacker
- “Pasword1” – You have more security issues than you thought!
- Visual Information Governance – Not so fast
- SharePoint Problems? Whose problem is it?
- Poor Records Management: Do not put ‘Love you’ in a business email – E...