First Wind, an independent wind energy company, with the capacity to generate up to 504 megawatts of power has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically generate semantic metadata and enable intelligent dynamic folder navigation thereby improving compliance with Federal energy regulations and significantly improving SharePoint search and retrieval.
First Wind Energy Regulations
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Social and Business – Who really cares who else likes this?
- Bye Bye SharePoint – You can’t say you weren’t warned!
- Really, you want to do text analytics? And get results?
- Text Analytics – OK Sherlock, what’s next?
- Social Media – Who really cares how many Tweets you get?
- Text Analytics and the Eureka Moment
- Using Text Analytics in SharePoint or Office 365
- Text Analytics – How to Get from Here to There
- If you have 10K Records, Your chance of a material data breach is 22% @ $145 per record
- How Much Dark Data is Out There? Do you care?
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...