First Wind, an independent wind energy company, with the capacity to generate up to 504 megawatts of power has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically generate semantic metadata and enable intelligent dynamic folder navigation thereby improving compliance with Federal energy regulations and significantly improving SharePoint search and retrieval.
First Wind Energy Regulations
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint to Provide the Metadata Framework for Asset Management Firm
- Just Published: Concept Searching Technology White Paper
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and OneDrive
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Pharmaceutical Company Stops Content Pain with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier AFTER LAST ENTRY
Recent Blog Posts
- Big Brother really is watching you! Office 365 Delve
- To Delve or not to Delve? I say no thanks!
- Microsoft’s Sense of Humor?
- AIIM SharePoint White Paper Sponsored by Concept Searching Now Available
- eMail or Yammer? The battle of the Titans. Who’s going to win?
- Concept Searching 2015 Survey Shows Information Governance Rising to Top of Corporate Priorities
- Information Security Identified in Concept Searching Survey as Biggest Challenge Facing Organizations
- Building a Formal IA practice
- Concept Searching Webinar Explores How Brailsford & Dunlavey’s Intranet Delivers Improved Access and Accurate Search Results to Mobile Users
- Delving into the Details – Benefit or Distraction?