After researching a number of enterprise and federated search technology options, the U.K. law firm Farrer & Co. has chosen Sysero Knowledge Search from UC Logic. As part of its continuing investment in the latest technology, Farrer & Co is one of the first law firms to adopt Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 as its Intranet platform for collaboration within the firm, and as part of a strategy to utilize the hidden information held in their front office systems. To achieve this, Farrer & Co researched a number of enterprise and federated search options before selecting SyseroKS. As well as working within the MOSS framework, SyseroKS provides a single application to search across their SharePoint libraries, the firm’s DM System and the Interaction CRM System. It also allows fee earners to concurrently search across documents from the Practical Law Company, LexisNexis Butterworths and Westlaw.
Farrer & Co. Selects Sysero Knowledge Search
Clients using our products
- See Concept Searching in Action – MISO
- Strike To Improve Search with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Medical Treatment Facility at Eglin Air Force Base Protecting Confidential Information
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Deploys Concept Searching
- Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions White Paper Now Available
- Concept Searching Government & Intelligence Practice Grows in Excess of 500%
- Concept Searching Achieves Over 50 Percent Growth Rate for the Seventh Consecutive Year
- IDC, conceptClassifier, and SOLR
- Aeturnum SharePoint Conference Interview Now Available
- Advisor to Federal Government Selects conceptClassifier
- Talisman Energy, Inc. Deploying conceptClassifier
- Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal Powered by Concept Searching
Recent Blog Posts
- Is the Door Open or Shut for Portals?
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Which way to SharePoint 2013?
- Open Roads, Open Future, Open Source
- Is text analytics like playing in the sandbox?
- Tweet Me This Batman
- Can the Caged Bird Sing?
- Opening a Pandora’s Box – Collaboration, Social, and Litigation
- Bribery, Corruption, & Espionage – just another daily responsibility
- Poor Data Quality – Do you measure it?
- Be careful who you sue – your Facebook page can and will be held against you.
- Concept Searching and PPC Webinar on Maximizing Productivity and Innovation with Collabo...
- Concept Searching and PPC Announce Details of the 2013 Expert Webinar Series