After researching a number of enterprise and federated search technology options, the U.K. law firm Farrer & Co. has chosen Sysero Knowledge Search from UC Logic. As part of its continuing investment in the latest technology, Farrer & Co is one of the first law firms to adopt Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 as its Intranet platform for collaboration within the firm, and as part of a strategy to utilize the hidden information held in their front office systems. To achieve this, Farrer & Co researched a number of enterprise and federated search options before selecting SyseroKS. As well as working within the MOSS framework, SyseroKS provides a single application to search across their SharePoint libraries, the firm’s DM System and the Interaction CRM System. It also allows fee earners to concurrently search across documents from the Practical Law Company, LexisNexis Butterworths and Westlaw.
Farrer & Co. Selects Sysero Knowledge Search
Clients using our products
Take our Survey and make your voice count
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Bye Bye SharePoint – You can’t say you weren’t warned!
- Really, you want to do text analytics? And get results?
- Text Analytics – OK Sherlock, what’s next?
- Social Media – Who really cares how many Tweets you get?
- Text Analytics and the Eureka Moment
- Using Text Analytics in SharePoint or Office 365
- Text Analytics – How to Get from Here to There
- If you have 10K Records, Your chance of a material data breach is 22% @ $145 per record
- How Much Dark Data is Out There? Do you care?
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...
- What does the IT, Finance, and Healthcare Industries All Share? A penchant for malware a...