Deloitte LLP has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to underpin their global knowledge portal. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals that deliver audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting services. The IP of the firm is in the use and re-use of information and the ability to collaborate across industry and geographic boundaries. The importance of tagging content with appropriate metadata and classifying that content aligned with the business goals is paramount especially when looking to enhance findability. Deloitte has an extensive SharePoint 2010 implementation and a major factor in the decision was the fact that conceptClassifier for SharePoint is the only third-party product available that natively integrates with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, Managed Metadata Properties and the FAST search engine.
Deloitte Global Knowledge Portal
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!