Deloitte LLP has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to underpin their global knowledge portal. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals that deliver audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting services. The IP of the firm is in the use and re-use of information and the ability to collaborate across industry and geographic boundaries. The importance of tagging content with appropriate metadata and classifying that content aligned with the business goals is paramount especially when looking to enhance findability. Deloitte has an extensive SharePoint 2010 implementation and a major factor in the decision was the fact that conceptClassifier for SharePoint is the only third-party product available that natively integrates with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, Managed Metadata Properties and the FAST search engine.
Deloitte Global Knowledge Portal
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint to Provide the Metadata Framework for Asset Management Firm
- Just Published: Concept Searching Technology White Paper
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and OneDrive
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Pharmaceutical Company Stops Content Pain with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier AFTER LAST ENTRY
Recent Blog Posts
- Microsoft’s Interesting Migration Approach
- What is Microsoft’s Search Strategy? Are they as confused as I am?
- Big Brother really is watching you! Office 365 Delve
- To Delve or not to Delve? The jury’s still out.
- Microsoft’s Sense of Humor?
- AIIM SharePoint White Paper Sponsored by Concept Searching Now Available
- eMail or Yammer? The battle of the Titans. Who’s going to win?
- Concept Searching 2015 Survey Shows Information Governance Rising to Top of Corporate Priorities
- Information Security Identified in Concept Searching Survey as Biggest Challenge Facing Organizations
- Building a Formal IA practice