Deloitte LLP has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to underpin their global knowledge portal. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals that deliver audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting services. The IP of the firm is in the use and re-use of information and the ability to collaborate across industry and geographic boundaries. The importance of tagging content with appropriate metadata and classifying that content aligned with the business goals is paramount especially when looking to enhance findability. Deloitte has an extensive SharePoint 2010 implementation and a major factor in the decision was the fact that conceptClassifier for SharePoint is the only third-party product available that natively integrates with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, Managed Metadata Properties and the FAST search engine.
Deloitte Global Knowledge Portal
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions