Deloitte LLP has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to underpin their global knowledge portal. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals that deliver audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting services. The IP of the firm is in the use and re-use of information and the ability to collaborate across industry and geographic boundaries. The importance of tagging content with appropriate metadata and classifying that content aligned with the business goals is paramount especially when looking to enhance findability. Deloitte has an extensive SharePoint 2010 implementation and a major factor in the decision was the fact that conceptClassifier for SharePoint is the only third-party product available that natively integrates with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, Managed Metadata Properties and the FAST search engine.
Deloitte Global Knowledge Portal
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...
- What does the IT, Finance, and Healthcare Industries All Share? A penchant for malware a...
- Google Apps or Office 365? Cloud Adoption Rate – The answer may surprise you.
- BYOD? How About BYOA?
- Toxic Data and DLP: Value or a Waste?
- Can enterprise search get any worse? – It appears that it can
- I’m on Facebook and Twitter 10 hours per day – My opinion? My lips are sealed.
- Change Your Search to Find Webinar Registration Now Open
- Is the Australia Government Similar to Your Organization?
- Are Your Compliance Challenges Sinking the Boat?
- Hammer the Yammer