We have just published our Annual SharePoint and Office 365 State of the Market survey results in white paper format. It’s interesting reading for any organization in the Microsoft environment, either SharePoint or Office 365. The survey was conducted from November, 2014 to March, 2015 and we received 432 unique survey responses. We did not send the survey to clients or prospects as we thought that might skew the results. We also did not include any Concept Searching product information, so no vendor pitch.
What did we want to find out?
- What version of SharePoint are organizations using? Are they going to be migrating?
- How do they handle metadata tagging?
- Did you know the majority are looking for non-Microsoft search solutions?
- What do they think of Office 365? (Hint: not much for applications like Delve)
- Are they using the Term Store and workflow?
- What are these organizations application priorities? What are they working on now? What are they going to work on in the future?
- What do they think about Delve, Yammer, OneDrive for Business, Exchange? Are they going to use? Are they even going to Office 365?
- Find out this and much more…..
Check out the white paper and find out if you share a lot of the same challenges as your colleagues? Are you ahead or behind the curve? There is also a companion webcast for your viewing pleasure. It does not provide as much detail as the white paper, but you may find that interesting too. To view the webinar, click here, to download the PowerPoint, click here.
Please feel free to send me any comments – remember I delivered the message, I didn’t create it. Your colleagues did. Your perspective would be very valuable.