Project Performance Corporation joined Concept Searching for the 3rd in the series of expert Webinars focused on SharePoint 2010 and the Term Store and focused on providing strategy and best practices to designing a taxonomy and metadata schema to work with the Term Store for SharePoint 2010. There are a number of ways to manage content by leveraging this new service, whether the intent is for social collaboration or rigid categorization. reviewed the different strategies you may take to leverage the Term Store effectively and in a manner that suits the business objectives and culture of your organization. We also review the difference between proprietary taxonomy solutions that replace the term store and those that integrate natively with the term store and why that is important to both end users and the Enterprise. View the webinar or review the slide deck.
Leveraging Taxonomy Term Store for SharePoint: Defining a Multi-Taxonomy Structure for Content Management
SharePoint 2010 provides enterprise metadata management delivered through the term store. Augmenting this functionality, conceptClassifier for SharePoint provides additional capabilities to provide a comprehensive and robust solution. This 12 minute webcast walks you through step-by-step the native integration with the term store, automatic metadata generation, auto-classification, automatic content type updating, and managing the term store through the conceptClassifier for SharePoint taxonomy component.
See how conceptClassifier for SharePoint 2007 improves the value of content assets through automatic semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. This webcast shows the native integration with SharePoint and how the combined solution addresses a variety of business challenges.
This webcast provides viewers with a demonstration of how Concept Searching leverages organizational metadata and existing SharePoint 2007 deployments to reduce costs associated with data storage, records declaration and preservation, and unplanned data exposure events.
Organizations are increasingly focused on the ability to leverage their information repositories as strategic assets. This webcast illustrates how organizations can use Concept Searching’s easy-to-use and powerful Taxonomy Manager to intuitively create, deploy, and manage their controlled vocabularies and metadata environments.
This webcast illustrates on-the-fly classification from Microsoft Office applications and the options provided to authorized users to change or modify the classifications. Eliminating end user tagging auto-classification improves data transparency, ensures compliance with records management policies, and enforces data privacy and security throughout the organization.
Compound Term Processing is Concept Searching’s core technology that automatically generates meaningful multi-word patterns using statistical techniques that works in any language, any vocabulary, regardless of grammatical style. This webcast illustrates the power of the technology to significantly improve findability using any search engine and help users easily find relevant information that may not have been found.
John Wiese, ISV Architect Evangelist, sat down with John Challis, CEO of Concept Searching, via Live Meeting. During their discussion John & John talk about Concept Searching’s SharePoint 2010 product, migrating from 2007 and taking advantage of new SharePoint 2010 features. John Challis also gives us a short demo of conceptClassifier for SharePoint 2010. View the recording.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint is the only SharePoint solution that delivers automatic identification and extraction of concepts from within content as it is created or ingested, provides intelligent automated classification and enables enterprise class taxonomy management running natively within the SharePoint 2007 and 2010 environment. As a technology platform conceptClassifier for SharePoint is rapidly deployed and easily managed.
This webcast demonstrates how a unit within the Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) is using Concept Searching in a collaboration environment to deliver automatic metadata tagging of Records Retention Codes, security metadata, and semantic metadata to enable compliance with Records Management and Data Privacy and Security compliance in a SharePoint environment.
Customer Webcasts: InterSymp 2008 – 20th International Conference on Systems Research, Informatics and Cybernetics
This presentation was delivered at the Intelligent Software and Tools Focus Symposium in Baden-Baden, Germany in partnership with the International Institute for Advanced Studies. This presentation demonstrates how the Air Force Medical Service uses automatic metadata tagging, taxonomy management, and auto-classification of information in an enterprise environment.
Clients using our products
Join our team
- Concept Searching Seeking North American Channel Manager
- Concept Searching Seeking Experienced Inside Sales Representatives
- Seeking Entrepreneurial North American Regional Directors
- Concept Searching Selected as a Metalogix Technology Leader for Best of Breed Showcase
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
- Global Manufacturer of Life Cycle Management Solutions Selects conceptClassifier for Sha...
- Seeking Entrepreneurial Regional Directors
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint Supporting a Global Knowledge Portal
- Migrating 10 Million Documents with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Sussex County Council Achieving Business Benefits using conceptClassifier for Share...
- Best in Class conceptClassifier for SharePoint Selected as KMWorld Trend-Setting Product...
- conceptClassifier Selected by United Health Group
Recent Blog Posts
- Migration, ECM, and Information Governance -They’re related?
- Freeze! Don’t touch anything. We are migrating. (Still???)
- Concept Searching Metadata Survey Shows Growing Interest in Office 365
- The Tricks of the Trade – Enterprise Search
- Concept Searching Seeking North American Channel Manager
- Enterprise Search, Information Glut, and Patience
- Finding the Yellow Brick Road in Enterprise Search
- Not Confident in eDiscovery? Neither is Anyone Else
- The Holy Grail of Enterprise Search – ‘Meaningful’ Metadata
- The Role of the User Interface in Enterprise Search
- Interesting Web Seminar – How the Cloud is Disrupting SharePoint
- As bad as my enterprise search is – don’t mess with it