Project Performance Corporation joined Concept Searching for the 3rd in the series of expert Webinars focused on SharePoint 2010 and the Term Store and focused on providing strategy and best practices to designing a taxonomy and metadata schema to work with the Term Store for SharePoint 2010. There are a number of ways to manage content by leveraging this new service, whether the intent is for social collaboration or rigid categorization. reviewed the different strategies you may take to leverage the Term Store effectively and in a manner that suits the business objectives and culture of your organization. We also review the difference between proprietary taxonomy solutions that replace the term store and those that integrate natively with the term store and why that is important to both end users and the Enterprise. View the webinar or review the slide deck.
Leveraging Taxonomy Term Store for SharePoint: Defining a Multi-Taxonomy Structure for Content Management
SharePoint 2010 provides enterprise metadata management delivered through the term store. Augmenting this functionality, conceptClassifier for SharePoint provides additional capabilities to provide a comprehensive and robust solution. This 12 minute webcast walks you through step-by-step the native integration with the term store, automatic metadata generation, auto-classification, automatic content type updating, and managing the term store through the conceptClassifier for SharePoint taxonomy component.
See how conceptClassifier for SharePoint 2007 improves the value of content assets through automatic semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. This webcast shows the native integration with SharePoint and how the combined solution addresses a variety of business challenges.
This webcast provides viewers with a demonstration of how Concept Searching leverages organizational metadata and existing SharePoint 2007 deployments to reduce costs associated with data storage, records declaration and preservation, and unplanned data exposure events.
Organizations are increasingly focused on the ability to leverage their information repositories as strategic assets. This webcast illustrates how organizations can use Concept Searching’s easy-to-use and powerful Taxonomy Manager to intuitively create, deploy, and manage their controlled vocabularies and metadata environments.
This webcast illustrates on-the-fly classification from Microsoft Office applications and the options provided to authorized users to change or modify the classifications. Eliminating end user tagging auto-classification improves data transparency, ensures compliance with records management policies, and enforces data privacy and security throughout the organization.
Compound Term Processing is Concept Searching’s core technology that automatically generates meaningful multi-word patterns using statistical techniques that works in any language, any vocabulary, regardless of grammatical style. This webcast illustrates the power of the technology to significantly improve findability using any search engine and help users easily find relevant information that may not have been found.
John Wiese, ISV Architect Evangelist, sat down with John Challis, CEO of Concept Searching, via Live Meeting. During their discussion John & John talk about Concept Searching’s SharePoint 2010 product, migrating from 2007 and taking advantage of new SharePoint 2010 features. John Challis also gives us a short demo of conceptClassifier for SharePoint 2010. View the recording.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint is the only SharePoint solution that delivers automatic identification and extraction of concepts from within content as it is created or ingested, provides intelligent automated classification and enables enterprise class taxonomy management running natively within the SharePoint 2007 and 2010 environment. As a technology platform conceptClassifier for SharePoint is rapidly deployed and easily managed.
This webinar is available on demand. Andy Moore, Publisher of KMWorld, Concept Searching, EMC, HP, and Metastorm participated in this fast paced, information rich roundtable webinar. Topics covered included new features and functionality in recent years that have contributed greatly to the SharePoint platform. But it’s not only about technology. SharePoint has enormous potential to bring business value to any organization.
Not to Miss Announcements!
Compound Term Processing Technical White Paper - Just published!
The Business Value of Compound Term Processing White Paper - Just published!
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Join our team
- Bundeswehr Expands Use of Concept Searching Software
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint to Provide the Metadata Framework for Asset Management Firm
- Just Published: Concept Searching Technology White Paper
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and OneDrive
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Pharmaceutical Company Stops Content Pain with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint AFTER LAST ENTRY
Recent Blog Posts
- Office 365 Compliance Search for eMail and Content -Good but not Good Enough
- Concept Searching Platinum Sponsor of SharePoint Fest Seattle, August 18-20
- Bundeswehr Expands Use of Concept Searching Software
- Concept Searching Announces Enhancements to Product Suite to Support 55 Languages
- Microsoft Search – Love it or Leave it?
- conceptTaxonomyWorkflow Experiencing High Growth and Rapid Adoption as Migration Tool
- Poor Yammer, Lost and Now Found – We Think
- Precision versus Recall – What is old becomes new again
- Doing a Content Audit – Are you catching it all?
- Keeping the Problem People Out of the System – Possible?