Find out what is happening at Concept Searching. We have gathered some news items, published articles, webinars, and links that have recently been added to our web site. We hope you find our newsletter interesting. You can read all about it here.
Our July, 2013 newsletter is an update on what Concept Searching has been up to and accomplished in the first half of 2013. Would you like to view our new clients, our press releases, upcoming webinars, and highlights from our most popular blogs? Then you may want to check out The View…From the Inside.
The Energy Sector faces its own unique challenges. The impact from the change in the economic climate, increased pressure from shareholders, more stringent regulatory requirements, environmental issues, unanticipated process failures, and the ability to maintain competitive advantage is increasingly more difficult for the Energy sector. Aging baby boomers will continue to retire, requiring the need to capture and retain the knowledge assets of a skilled workforce that will not be easily replaced. All these challenges have the same fundamental requirement – improved utilization of enterprise information.
Find out more on how we are solving those challenges in our newsletter, The View…on Capitalizing on Unstructured Content in the Energy Sector.
To launch the new year, our newsletter ‘The View…on Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions’ focuses on how one set of technologies can be used to solve multiple challenges. These include search, records management, data privacy, text analytics, and migration. Using the Concept Searching Smart Content Framework™ organizations of all sizes are taking advantage of the benefits.
To find out more, read The View…on Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions.
Our newsletter ‘The View’ focuses this month on Federal Government and provides an overview of how an infrastructure metadata framework and the use of flexible technologies address many of the objectives for Federal agencies, by maximizing the use and transparency of unstructured content assets.
Federal clients that are using the Smart Content Framework™ and Concept Searching technologies include clients such as the U.S. Air Force Medical Service, NATO Communications and Information Agency, U.S. Army Medical Command, U.S. Army Records Management and Declassification Agency, the National Transportation Safety Board, Consumer Products Safety Commission, HHS, and the MOD Development Concepts and Doctrine Centre, Ministry of Defense Centre (DCDC), UK.
Find out more information in The View…on Federal Government.
Read ‘The View…Managing Unstructured Content as an Infrastructure Component‘. We have been seeing a dramatic shift in the marketplace. Organizations are now realizing that it isn’t about search, and that unmanaged content is ubiquitous and growing exponentially. With Microsoft’s emphasis on social networking tools and their use, enterprise content will continue to explode. This content explosion from social networking promises to be far more subjective, and may include the posting of information that is not endorsed by the organization and not managed. The result is exposing the organization to risk and compliance issues.
Read ‘The View…on Big Data‘ and how this beginning to be over-used term addresses unstructured content within an organization. See how Concept Searching is addressing this challenge for our clients. Even if you aren’t facing a Big Data challenge now, you may be in the future.
Read our September 2011 Newsletter – All About SharePoint. Find out about when you should (or should not use third party tools, new product release information, and our welcome to new clients.
Read our August 2011 Newsletter – Summer is Sizzling and so is conceptClassifier. Check out the latest and greatest about our products and clients.
Read our May 2011 Newsletter – SharePoint 2010 Term Store. Learn about the SharePoint Term Store, using content types, and managed metadata services.
Clients using our products
Join our team
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Social and Business – Who really cares who else likes this?
- Bye Bye SharePoint – You can’t say you weren’t warned!
- Really, you want to do text analytics? And get results?
- Text Analytics – OK Sherlock, what’s next?
- Social Media – Who really cares how many Tweets you get?
- Text Analytics and the Eureka Moment
- Using Text Analytics in SharePoint or Office 365
- Text Analytics – How to Get from Here to There
- If you have 10K Records, Your chance of a material data breach is 22% @ $145 per record
- How Much Dark Data is Out There? Do you care?
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...