Read about our upcoming webinars, how to access our SharePoint and Office 365 State of the Market report, and find out what you may not have known about our products. You can also view a rare photo of most of our team at the Ignite Conference. You can read all about it here.
Read about the launch of our new webinar series for 2015, take our survey, and find out what you may have not known about our technologies. You can read all about it here.
Find out what is happening at Concept Searching. We have gathered some news items, published articles, webinars, and links that have recently been added to our web site. We hope you find our newsletter interesting. You can read all about it here.
Our July, 2013 newsletter is an update on what Concept Searching has been up to and accomplished in the first half of 2013. Would you like to view our new clients, our press releases, upcoming webinars, and highlights from our most popular blogs? Then you may want to check out The View…From the Inside.
The Energy Sector faces its own unique challenges. The impact from the change in the economic climate, increased pressure from shareholders, more stringent regulatory requirements, environmental issues, unanticipated process failures, and the ability to maintain competitive advantage is increasingly more difficult for the Energy sector. Aging baby boomers will continue to retire, requiring the need to capture and retain the knowledge assets of a skilled workforce that will not be easily replaced. All these challenges have the same fundamental requirement – improved utilization of enterprise information.
Find out more on how we are solving those challenges in our newsletter, The View…on Capitalizing on Unstructured Content in the Energy Sector.
To launch the new year, our newsletter ‘The View…on Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions’ focuses on how one set of technologies can be used to solve multiple challenges. These include search, records management, data privacy, text analytics, and migration. Using the Concept Searching Smart Content Framework™ organizations of all sizes are taking advantage of the benefits.
To read the entire newsletter, please click here.
Our newsletter ‘The View’ focuses this month on Federal Government and provides an overview of how an infrastructure metadata framework and the use of flexible technologies address many of the objectives for Federal agencies, by maximizing the use and transparency of unstructured content assets.
Federal clients that are using the Smart Content Framework™ and Concept Searching technologies include clients such as the U.S. Air Force Medical Service, NATO Communications and Information Agency, U.S. Army Medical Command, U.S. Army Records Management and Declassification Agency, the National Transportation Safety Board, Consumer Products Safety Commission, HHS, and the MOD Development Concepts and Doctrine Centre, Ministry of Defense Centre (DCDC), UK.
Find out more information in The View…on Federal Government.
Read ‘The View…Managing Unstructured Content as an Infrastructure Component‘. We have been seeing a dramatic shift in the marketplace. Organizations are now realizing that it isn’t about search, and that unmanaged content is ubiquitous and growing exponentially. With Microsoft’s emphasis on social networking tools and their use, enterprise content will continue to explode. This content explosion from social networking promises to be far more subjective, and may include the posting of information that is not endorsed by the organization and not managed. The result is exposing the organization to risk and compliance issues.
Read ‘The View…on Big Data‘ and how this beginning to be over-used term addresses unstructured content within an organization. See how Concept Searching is addressing this challenge for our clients. Even if you aren’t facing a Big Data challenge now, you may be in the future.
Read our September 2011 Newsletter – All About SharePoint. Find out about when you should (or should not use third party tools, new product release information, and our welcome to new clients.
Not to Miss Announcements!
Compound Term Processing Technical White Paper - Just published!
The Business Value of Compound Term Processing White Paper - Just published!
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Join our team
- Bundeswehr Expands Use of Concept Searching Software
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint to Provide the Metadata Framework for Asset Management Firm
- Just Published: Concept Searching Technology White Paper
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and OneDrive
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Pharmaceutical Company Stops Content Pain with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Recent Blog Posts
- Happy Belated Electronic Records Day!
- Guess how many times a week your company is hacked?
- Concerned about compliance? Plan for the great purge.
- The World’s Oldest Profession – Time for a Revival?
- Time to Tighten Your Belts – Would you rather be safe or sorry?
- Keeping the Lights On When Your Cloud Provider Can’t.
- Information Whatever – Just do it
- Is Your Migration Strategy ‘Garbage In/Garbage Out?
- Content Management or Information Governance – Just Another Misnomer
- Google Search Appliance and conceptClassifier Integration Webinar