Concept Searching is pleased to welcome the Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development (AANDC) as a new client. The AANDC is one of the federal government departments responsible for meeting the Government of Canada’s obligations and commitments to First Nations, Inuit and Métis, and for fulfilling the federal government’s constitutional responsibilities in the North. The Canadian agency has commenced a project using Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier to organize, classify and migrate content from disparate file shares across multiple regions served by the department.
NASA Safety Center, a client of Concept Searching, was recently recognized by KMWorld as the ‘KM Reality Award Winner’. Using our Concept Searching Technology Platform, the article states, “NSC chose a robust, scalable, integrated collaboration and search solution, with the unique ability to extract concepts from content, significantly improving search results. The application provides both jump-start capabilities (roadmaps/guides) and fingertip-benchmarking tools (a window on how other NASA project managers have implemented assurance processes). But more importantly, virtual collaboration enables people to connect across the enterprise who may not have engaged otherwise.”
Concept Searching is pleased to announce a leading global manufacturer of auto-parts has selected the Concept Searching Technology Platform. The company selected the platform based on its ability to automatically generate semantic metadata and auto-classify millions of documents. The primary challenge was to improve search, collaboration, and the overall business user experience in support of their global internal community.
Concept Searching is pleased to announce a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint. Our award winning metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management solution will be supporting over 8K business users on their SharePoint intranet to improve search to increase relevance and accuracy.
Concept Searching is the market leading metadata generation, auto classification and taxonomy management solution for all versions of SharePoint, Office 365 and heterogeneous environments. The Company has grown year on year from inception in 2003 and now proudly boasts some of the largest SharePoint clients in the world deploy its technology platforms to improve search, records management, data privacy, migration, text analytics, and enterprise social networking.
Concept Searching has created an environment with strong brand awareness, solid marketing, collaborative tools and an extensive CRM system that drives significant lead generation. We are seeking individuals that want to create, build and manage their own sustainable business within the Concept Searching Framework.
You are likely to possess the following attributes:
- You have worked for Microsoft or a Microsoft ISV or integrator
- You have actively worked in the SharePoint space selling platforms enhancing SharePoint
- You have worked extensively with Fortune 1000 companies and can demonstrate a track record of consistent overachievement of sales targets
- You have the aptitude, desire or proven success in creating and building your own sustainable business
- You have at least 10 years experience
- You will reside in or close to one of the following business hubs:
- New York City
Concept Searching offers a very attractive commission structure to the right individuals. If you would like to discuss the opportunity please submit your resume to Sales Director Position.
When: October 19th – 21st
Where: Westin Galleria, Dallas, Texas
Concept Searching is a sponsor of SharePoint Conference.org 2014. Join us in Dallas as we explore everything SharePoint. SharePoint Conference.org 2014 features workshops and sessions designed specifically for business users, technical users and design professionals. Speakers include Microsoft MVP’s, SharePoint experts and clients who have recently implemented innovative solutions on SharePoint — including intranets, public sites, member communities and business intelligence initiatives.
Attend our session and understand why information governance in SharePoint and Office 365 is vitally important to your organization and how to achieve it with our award winning conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for Office 365. Hear real-life case studies of how clients have implement the semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management technologies.
Concept Searching Speaker:
Don Miller is a senior executive at ConceptSearching with over 20 years experience in knowledge management. He is a frequent speaker about Records Management and Information Architecture problems and solutions. Don has been a guest speaker at Taxonomy Bootcamp, Management Electronic Records and numerous SharePoint events about information organization and records management. Don works in the Life Science, Energy/Utility, Professional Services, Financial Services and Healthcare verticals but enjoys helping any company with an information or records management problem.
Date: December 8-10, 2014
Where: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago, IL
Attend SharePoint Fest – Chicago, where you’ll be able to attend technical classes and seminars – taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers and Microsoft MVPs – covering Enterprise Content Management, Infrastructure/Administration, Composites (Workflow), Search, Business Intelligence, & Development. Choose one complete learning track or mix & match based on what content best meets you and your organization’s current needs!
At SharePoint Fest – Chicago there are sessions created for SharePoint administrators, software developers, information architects and knowledge workers which will ensure that you and your team walk away with as much knowledge as you desire to truly leverage SharePoint in your current environment!
Check back often to find out more about the session Concept Searching will be conducting!
Join our team
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and One...
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
Recent Blog Posts
- I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me.
- Who is responsible for this mess? eDiscovery at its worst.
- Sometimes you just have to shake your head. A couple of the many problems of search.
- End User Considerations in Search – Really We Need to Think About Them?
- Should search vendors go back to the basics? Or is it too late?
- You say potato, I say potahto. Eliminating the metadata predicament.
- Auto-classification – Not sure why this is a hard concept to understand?
- Metadata Matters: Oh, I thought she was such a nice girl!
- Will predictive analytics become the hero in eDiscovery?
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Just in case – doesn’t cut it in analytics.
- Metadata Matters: Is Big Brother Watching? Yup!