Burns & McDonnell has selected conceptClassifier to power their Intranet search. Burns & McDonnell operates globally with over 3,000 engineers, architects, construction experts, planners, estimators, economists, technicians and scientists representing virtually all design disciplines. The company realizes that the efficient use and re-use of information is critical to their internal collaboration and the supporting of their customers and projects. Burns chose Concept Searching’s technology stack to augment their search process with intelligent tagging, automatic classification and taxonomy management integrated with Microsoft’s SharePoint.
Burns & McDonnell Intranet Search
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions