Brailsford & Dunlavey has selected Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ to align information governance policies. Brailsford & Dunlavey, based in Washington DC, is a Program Management firm with comprehensive in-house Facility Planning capabilities, dedicated to serving colleges and universities, K-12 schools, professional sports organizations, municipalities and governments, and other organizations. The firm has selected concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically apply semantic metadata taxonomy management and auto-classification capabilities, thereby enhancing their SharePoint 2010 Intranet portal. In addition the firm will implement various building blocks from Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ to migrate content, automatically apply content types and align governance policies.
Brailsford & Dunlavey Intranet Portal
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions