Brailsford & Dunlavey has selected Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ to align information governance policies. Brailsford & Dunlavey, based in Washington DC, is a Program Management firm with comprehensive in-house Facility Planning capabilities, dedicated to serving colleges and universities, K-12 schools, professional sports organizations, municipalities and governments, and other organizations. The firm has selected concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically apply semantic metadata taxonomy management and auto-classification capabilities, thereby enhancing their SharePoint 2010 Intranet portal. In addition the firm will implement various building blocks from Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ to migrate content, automatically apply content types and align governance policies. Read the press release.
Brailsford & Dunlavey Intranet Portal
Clients using our products
Take our Survey and make your voice count
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Bye Bye SharePoint – You can’t say you weren’t warned!
- Really, you want to do text analytics? And get results?
- Text Analytics – OK Sherlock, what’s next?
- Social Media – Who really cares how many Tweets you get?
- Text Analytics and the Eureka Moment
- Using Text Analytics in SharePoint or Office 365
- Text Analytics – How to Get from Here to There
- If you have 10K Records, Your chance of a material data breach is 22% @ $145 per record
- How Much Dark Data is Out There? Do you care?
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...
- What does the IT, Finance, and Healthcare Industries All Share? A penchant for malware a...