Brailsford & Dunlavey has selected Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ to align information governance policies. Brailsford & Dunlavey, based in Washington DC, is a Program Management firm with comprehensive in-house Facility Planning capabilities, dedicated to serving colleges and universities, K-12 schools, professional sports organizations, municipalities and governments, and other organizations. The firm has selected concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint to automatically apply semantic metadata taxonomy management and auto-classification capabilities, thereby enhancing their SharePoint 2010 Intranet portal. In addition the firm will implement various building blocks from Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ to migrate content, automatically apply content types and align governance policies. Read the press release.
Brailsford & Dunlavey Intranet Portal
Clients using our products
- See Concept Searching in Action – MISO
- Strike To Improve Search with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Medical Treatment Facility at Eglin Air Force Base Protecting Confidential Information
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Deploys Concept Searching
- Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions White Paper Now Available
- Concept Searching Government & Intelligence Practice Grows in Excess of 500%
- Concept Searching Achieves Over 50 Percent Growth Rate for the Seventh Consecutive Year
- IDC, conceptClassifier, and SOLR
- Aeturnum SharePoint Conference Interview Now Available
- Advisor to Federal Government Selects conceptClassifier
- Talisman Energy, Inc. Deploying conceptClassifier
- Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal Powered by Concept Searching
Recent Blog Posts
- Is the Door Open or Shut for Portals?
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Which way to SharePoint 2013?
- Open Roads, Open Future, Open Source
- Is text analytics like playing in the sandbox?
- Tweet Me This Batman
- Can the Caged Bird Sing?
- Opening a Pandora’s Box – Collaboration, Social, and Litigation
- Bribery, Corruption, & Espionage – just another daily responsibility
- Poor Data Quality – Do you measure it?
- Be careful who you sue – your Facebook page can and will be held against you.
- Concept Searching and PPC Webinar on Maximizing Productivity and Innovation with Collabo...
- Concept Searching and PPC Announce Details of the 2013 Expert Webinar Series