BP signs a master license agreement with Concept Searching. BP has evaluated Concept Searching as one of a number of technologies and has contracted initially to integrate the technologies into SharePoint. Within the initial project Concept Searching’s automatic meta data generation classification and taxonomy management tools will be integrated with the SharePoint records center to assist BP manage its documents of record and compliance.
BP Signs Master License Agreement with Concept Searching
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions