Baker Hughes Oil Field Operations has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to provide the framework for their SharePoint 2010 Intranet. Baker Hughes, a top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs will be using conceptClassifier for SharePoint to augment SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search to deliver a precise and rich content experience to users of its Intranet. Concept Searching products were chosen over a number of competitive offerings for their unique native integration with the SharePoint Term Store and their ability to tag content and apply action to that content based upon its meaning.
Baker Hughes SharePoint 2010 & FAST
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions