The American Chemistry Council has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to enable better and more relevant access to information on their portal. The American Chemistry Council represents companies that make products that make modern life possible. Founded in 1872 they support research and initiatives that serve communities and customers.
American Chemistry Council Information Portal
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...
- What does the IT, Finance, and Healthcare Industries All Share? A penchant for malware a...
- Google Apps or Office 365? Cloud Adoption Rate – The answer may surprise you.
- BYOD? How About BYOA?
- Toxic Data and DLP: Value or a Waste?
- Can enterprise search get any worse? – It appears that it can
- I’m on Facebook and Twitter 10 hours per day – My opinion? My lips are sealed.
- Change Your Search to Find Webinar Registration Now Open
- Is the Australia Government Similar to Your Organization?
- Are Your Compliance Challenges Sinking the Boat?
- Hammer the Yammer