Aeturnum, a Concept Searching partner was interviewed at the SharePoint Conference 2012 to discuss the solution implemented at the Moffitt Cancer Center using conceptClassifier for SharePoint. Mike Knuts, Vice President of Business Development shares insights into the solution in this video.
Aeturnum SharePoint Conference Interview Now Available
Clients using our products
- See Concept Searching in Action – MISO
- Strike To Improve Search with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Medical Treatment Facility at Eglin Air Force Base Protecting Confidential Information
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Deploys Concept Searching
- Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions White Paper Now Available
- Concept Searching Government & Intelligence Practice Grows in Excess of 500%
- Concept Searching Achieves Over 50 Percent Growth Rate for the Seventh Consecutive Year
- IDC, conceptClassifier, and SOLR
- Aeturnum SharePoint Conference Interview Now Available
- Advisor to Federal Government Selects conceptClassifier
- Talisman Energy, Inc. Deploying conceptClassifier
- Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal Powered by Concept Searching
Recent Blog Posts
- Concept Searching Partners with Collabware
- Concept Searching and Black Blade Associates Webinar on Guaranteeing a Return on SharePo...
- Information or Innovation?
- Drowning in SharePoint Records Management? Here’s a life boat.
- Increasing Knowledge Workers or Automating Knowledge Work?
- Concept Searching Forms Partnership with C/D/H
- SharePoint User Group Cambridge UK
- Strike, LLC, SharePoint 2013, and conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- How To Automatically Update SharePoint Content Types
- Concept Searching Partners with Liquid Mercury Solutions
- Social Media Analytics – A spider web out of control?
- Are we there yet? The tipping point in social media application acceptance and success.