Abbott Laboratories has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to power its global knowledge library. The Concept Searching technology platform is being deployed together with SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search and was chosen for its superior integration with SharePoint 2010, its ability to automatically generate semantic metadata and classify content more precisely than competitive offerings. “The Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences market sector are some of the largest users of content. In our view Microsoft, until now, does not have a credible taxonomy and auto-classification solution natively integrated with SharePoint 2010 for customers to deploy. We are excited to be working with Abbott Laboratories and see this as our entry into this market space,” said Martin Garland, President of Concept Searching.
Abbott Labs Global Knowledge Library
Not to Miss Announcements!
Join us and be one of the first to see conceptTermStoreManager>, a native SharePoint utility just released. Save the date, February 17th, from 11:30am-12:30pm EST for this highly informative webinar.
conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for SharePoint Online Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins. To read the details click here.
Watch a demo of conceptClassifier and Google Search Appliance
Recent Blog Posts
- SharePoint Term Store Management Made Easy – No really!
- Faceted Navigation – Make your end users smile and business costs go down.
- Security – Who’s Wearing the Mask?
- OneDrive for Business Climbing the Ladder to Success?
- Cloud Security – Yet Again
- Overturning 30 Years of Legacy Processes and Mindset. “That’s the way we’ve always done it’.
- Concept Searching Product Platforms Now Available as SharePoint Add-ins
- Are you jumping on the Microsoft Add-in Bandwagon?
- Fact or Truth or Fiction or Opinion?
- Throw away the to-do list. Have a great holiday!