Abbott Laboratories has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to power its global knowledge library. The Concept Searching technology platform is being deployed together with SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search and was chosen for its superior integration with SharePoint 2010, its ability to automatically generate semantic metadata and classify content more precisely than competitive offerings. “The Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences market sector are some of the largest users of content. In our view Microsoft, until now, does not have a credible taxonomy and auto-classification solution natively integrated with SharePoint 2010 for customers to deploy. We are excited to be working with Abbott Laboratories and see this as our entry into this market space,” said Martin Garland, President of Concept Searching.
Abbott Labs Global Knowledge Library
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- National Opinion Research Center Selects conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
Recent Blog Posts
- What does the IT, Finance, and Healthcare Industries All Share? A penchant for malware a...
- Google Apps or Office 365? Cloud Adoption Rate – The answer may surprise you.
- BYOD? How About BYOA?
- Toxic Data and DLP: Value or a Waste?
- Can enterprise search get any worse? – It appears that it can
- I’m on Facebook and Twitter 10 hours per day – My opinion? My lips are sealed.
- Change Your Search to Find Webinar Registration Now Open
- Is the Australia Government Similar to Your Organization?
- Are Your Compliance Challenges Sinking the Boat?
- Hammer the Yammer
- HIPAA – Hey we’re not health care, who cares?
- Using the cloud? What are the chances of a data breach?