Abbott Laboratories has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to power its global knowledge library. The Concept Searching technology platform is being deployed together with SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search and was chosen for its superior integration with SharePoint 2010, its ability to automatically generate semantic metadata and classify content more precisely than competitive offerings. “The Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences market sector are some of the largest users of content. In our view Microsoft, until now, does not have a credible taxonomy and auto-classification solution natively integrated with SharePoint 2010 for customers to deploy. We are excited to be working with Abbott Laboratories and see this as our entry into this market space,” said Martin Garland, President of Concept Searching.
Abbott Labs Global Knowledge Library
Take our Survey and make your voice count
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Research Firm Finds Their Solution in conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- West Point Underwriters Deploying Concept Searching Metadata Framework
- Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation Deploying conceptClassifier for Office 365 and One...
- US Strategic Command Deploying conceptClassifier
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
Recent Blog Posts
- Well, there you have it – IDC’s 10 predictions for emerging technologies in 2015
- What if someone’s life depended on a portal you developed?
- Oh, you mean government has to follow the law? What was I thinking???
- I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me.
- Who is responsible for this mess? eDiscovery at its worst.
- Sometimes you just have to shake your head. A couple of the many problems of search.
- End User Considerations in Search – Really We Need to Think About Them?
- Should search vendors go back to the basics? Or is it too late?
- You say potato, I say potahto. Eliminating the metadata predicament.
- Auto-classification – Not sure why this is a hard concept to understand?
- Metadata Matters: Oh, I thought she was such a nice girl!
- Will predictive analytics become the hero in eDiscovery?