Abbott Laboratories has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to power its global knowledge library. The Concept Searching technology platform is being deployed together with SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search and was chosen for its superior integration with SharePoint 2010, its ability to automatically generate semantic metadata and classify content more precisely than competitive offerings. “The Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences market sector are some of the largest users of content. In our view Microsoft, until now, does not have a credible taxonomy and auto-classification solution natively integrated with SharePoint 2010 for customers to deploy. We are excited to be working with Abbott Laboratories and see this as our entry into this market space,” said Martin Garland, President of Concept Searching.
Abbott Labs Global Knowledge Library
Not to Miss Announcements!
Take our survey. We want to know what is (and isn't) important to you! Make your opinion count.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat – Get on the Hybrid Search Wagon
- Reading the writing on the wall? Where oh where is my SharePoint going?
- Calling taxonomy development a headache is a misnomer if there ever was one.
- 2016 SharePoint and Office 365 Survey
- Terumo BCT Deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Vencore deploying conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Concept Searching Awarded Contract from FEMA
- Welcome CHEMTREC
- Concept Searching Welcomes the Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development in Canada
- Frontier Communications Using conceptClassifier for SharePoint
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions