Abbott Laboratories has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to power its global knowledge library. The Concept Searching technology platform is being deployed together with SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search and was chosen for its superior integration with SharePoint 2010, its ability to automatically generate semantic metadata and classify content more precisely than competitive offerings. “The Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences market sector are some of the largest users of content. In our view Microsoft, until now, does not have a credible taxonomy and auto-classification solution natively integrated with SharePoint 2010 for customers to deploy. We are excited to be working with Abbott Laboratories and see this as our entry into this market space,” said Martin Garland, President of Concept Searching.
Abbott Labs Global Knowledge Library
Clients using our products
Take our Survey and make your voice count
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Bye Bye SharePoint – You can’t say you weren’t warned!
- Really, you want to do text analytics? And get results?
- Text Analytics – OK Sherlock, what’s next?
- Social Media – Who really cares how many Tweets you get?
- Text Analytics and the Eureka Moment
- Using Text Analytics in SharePoint or Office 365
- Text Analytics – How to Get from Here to There
- If you have 10K Records, Your chance of a material data breach is 22% @ $145 per record
- How Much Dark Data is Out There? Do you care?
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...
- What does the IT, Finance, and Healthcare Industries All Share? A penchant for malware a...