Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint has been selected by OppenheimerFunds, Inc. to underpin its enterprise roll out of SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. one of the nation’s largest and most respected asset management companies selected Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier forSharePoint and conceptTaxonomy Workflow over a number of competing products and will initially deploy the technologies in support of its legal department. A major factor in the decision was conceptClassifier’s native integration with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, its proven market deployments and the unique ability to use automatically generated metadata to drive policies in SharePoint 2010, key for any enterprise working within a highly regulated industry. For more information please see the Press Release.
OppenheimerFunds SharePoint & FAST
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- Ucare Deploys conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Protiviti Deploys conceptClassifier
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- Largest Bank in Japan Selects conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Intergovernmental Organization to Deploy conceptClassifier
- conceptClassifier Selected at the Town of Fishers
- Welcome Canadian Department of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- NASA Safety Center Recognized by KMWorld
- Leading Global Manufacturer of Auto-parts Has Selected Concept Searching Technology Plat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Social and Business – Who really cares who else likes this?
- Bye Bye SharePoint – You can’t say you weren’t warned!
- Really, you want to do text analytics? And get results?
- Text Analytics – OK Sherlock, what’s next?
- Social Media – Who really cares how many Tweets you get?
- Text Analytics and the Eureka Moment
- Using Text Analytics in SharePoint or Office 365
- Text Analytics – How to Get from Here to There
- If you have 10K Records, Your chance of a material data breach is 22% @ $145 per record
- How Much Dark Data is Out There? Do you care?
- Cloud Ready? Think Again – It’s a free-for-all out there!
- Cloud Adoption – a Sponsor’s Perspective? It’s called ‘massaging’ ...