Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier for SharePoint has been selected by OppenheimerFunds, Inc. to underpin its enterprise roll out of SharePoint 2010 and FAST Search. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. one of the nation’s largest and most respected asset management companies selected Concept Searching’s conceptClassifier forSharePoint and conceptTaxonomy Workflow over a number of competing products and will initially deploy the technologies in support of its legal department. A major factor in the decision was conceptClassifier’s native integration with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, its proven market deployments and the unique ability to use automatically generated metadata to drive policies in SharePoint 2010, key for any enterprise working within a highly regulated industry. For more information please see the Press Release.
OppenheimerFunds SharePoint & FAST
Clients using our products
- See Concept Searching in Action – MISO
- Strike To Improve Search with conceptClassifier for SharePoint
- Medical Treatment Facility at Eglin Air Force Base Protecting Confidential Information
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Deploys Concept Searching
- Intelligent Metadata Enabled Solutions White Paper Now Available
- Concept Searching Government & Intelligence Practice Grows in Excess of 500%
- Concept Searching Achieves Over 50 Percent Growth Rate for the Seventh Consecutive Year
- IDC, conceptClassifier, and SOLR
- Aeturnum SharePoint Conference Interview Now Available
- Advisor to Federal Government Selects conceptClassifier
- Talisman Energy, Inc. Deploying conceptClassifier
- Moffitt Cancer Center Patient Portal Powered by Concept Searching
Recent Blog Posts
- Is the Door Open or Shut for Portals?
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Which way to SharePoint 2013?
- Open Roads, Open Future, Open Source
- Is text analytics like playing in the sandbox?
- Tweet Me This Batman
- Can the Caged Bird Sing?
- Opening a Pandora’s Box – Collaboration, Social, and Litigation
- Bribery, Corruption, & Espionage – just another daily responsibility
- Poor Data Quality – Do you measure it?
- Be careful who you sue – your Facebook page can and will be held against you.
- Concept Searching and PPC Webinar on Maximizing Productivity and Innovation with Collabo...
- Concept Searching and PPC Announce Details of the 2013 Expert Webinar Series