Deloitte LLP has selected conceptClassifier for SharePoint to underpin their global knowledge portal. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals that deliver audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting services. The IP of the firm is in the use and re-use of information and the ability to collaborate across industry and geographic boundaries. The importance of tagging content with appropriate metadata and classifying that content aligned with the business goals is paramount especially when looking to enhance findability. Deloitte has an extensive SharePoint 2010 implementation and a major factor in the decision was the fact that conceptClassifier for SharePoint is the only third-party product available that natively integrates with the SharePoint 2010 Term Store, Managed Metadata Properties and the FAST search engine.
Deloitte Global Knowledge Portal
Clients using our products
Join our team
Would you like to work for us? Take a look at our open positions
- KMWorld Trend Setting Product
- Auto-classification – sure, I get it! Congrats you are one of the few.
- German Bundeswehr to Deploy Concept Searching
- Concept Searching Welcomes XL Group as a New Client
- Research Platform to Use conceptSearch
- Concept Searching Announces Support for OneDrive for Business
- AIIM Information Governance Survey – Co-sponsored by Concept Searching Now Availab...
- Medical Council of Canada Case Study Now Published
- SharePoint and Office 365 Metadata Survey Published
- Concept Searching Seeking North American Channel Manager
- Concept Searching Seeking Experienced Inside Sales Representatives
- Seeking Entrepreneurial North American Regional Directors
Recent Blog Posts
- Hammer the Yammer
- HIPAA – Hey we’re not health care, who cares?
- Using the cloud? What are the chances of a data breach?
- The mind of a hacker
- “Pasword1” – You have more security issues than you thought!
- Visual Information Governance – Not so fast
- SharePoint Problems? Whose problem is it?
- Poor Records Management: Do not put ‘Love you’ in a business email – E...
- Information Risk – Serious Business
- Registration Now Open for Concept Searching’s ‘SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive ...
- Data Breach or Exposure – It’s all up to you!
- Dark Content and the Search for Gold